Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

Not really sure how the team is going to react to the atmosphere on Saturday and I am not sure what surprises there will be on the team sheet - I am certain there will be a couple. Beardo has strong opinions about our players that are different from Hughton's obviously.

Here is my guess of what Beardo will do:

Harper

Simpson Campbell STaylor JoseEnrique

Routeledge Tiote    Guthrie  Jonas

Loven    Carroll

Not really sure how the team is going to react to the atmosphere on Saturday and I am not sure what surprises there will be on the team sheet - I am certain there will be a couple. Beardo has strong opinions about our players that are different from Hughton's obviously.

Harper

Loven    Carroll

That's the same line-up Hughton would have done considering Barton and Nolan are still out. :lol:

Harper

Loven    Carroll

That's the same line-up Hughton would have done considering Barton and Nolan are still out. :lol:

I was assuming Barton was fit actually. And thinking Beardo would prefer Guthrie in the middle over him. ALso I think SHola would be given another go up front with Carroll by Hughton. Beardo has been critical of SHola in the past and i think he would put Ranger on in front of him.

Krul

Simpson                    Taylor                            Campbell            Enrique

Barton                      Nolan                              Tiote                    Ferguson

Carroll                            Ranger                     

Krul

Simpson                    Taylor                             Campbell             Enrique

Barton                       Nolan                              Tiote                    Ferguson

Carroll                             Ranger                     

He likes his team balanced doesnt he. Left is left, right is right, centre is centre. Very creative!

Guest Ridzuan

Im still confused. Will Pardew be on the dug-out for this match?

Yes he will.

So he will make all the decisions and not Beardo I presume then?

Yes he will.

No one knows. I guess it'll be very much the same line-up we would have seen under Hughton.

Souness won or was unbeaten for his first 6 games or something didn't he? Hopefully Pardew does the same, without the disaster following it

Pardew first six games manager record truly is appalling.

What is it for each team like?

Krul

Simpson                    Taylor                             Campbell             Enrique

Barton                       Nolan                              Tiote                    Ferguson

He likes his team balanced doesnt he. Left is left, right is right, centre is centre. Very creative!

;)

Yes he will.

No one knows. I guess it'll be very much the same line-up we would have seen under Hughton.

Making even more of a mockery of this ridiculous, avoidable situation.

Souness won or was unbeaten for his first 6 games or something didn't he? Hopefully Pardew does the same, without the disaster following it

Pardew first six games manager record truly is appalling.

What is it for each team like?

If i remember correctly...

1 Reading

2 West Ham

2 Charlton

0 Southampton

Krul

Leaving Krul a bit exposed there.