*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Hope that ambulance is for Mike, hope his heart's given up on him the obese fucking turd.

As if he's there, he'd have done the deed via tv screen or just let Lambarse do it while recording it on CCTV for a giggle later on tonight.

I am constantly amazed that people that operate like this are able to amass such great quantities of money. Ashley just seems so separated from reality to me. I can't help but imagining him as a Howard Hughes type character.

I feel the same, all I can think is that selling low-quality tracksuit bottoms at rock-bottom prices is the only thing where treating your consumers like idiots and your suppliers and employees with contempt actually works.

Guest MrSundlofer

It's maybe something with his contract. They offer him £XXXX p/w and he want £XXXX p/w. No deal = they fire him now.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hope that ambulance is for Mike, hope his heart's given up on him the obese fucking turd.

As if he's there, he'd have done the deed via tv screen or just let Lambarse do it while recording it on CCTV for a giggle later on tonight.

Make him sound like Dr. Evil.  :lol:

Hope that ambulance is for Mike, hope his heart's given up on him the obese f***ing turd.

Mods, remove if this isn't allowed...

Some of the songs they sing about the Glazers are fucking great. I'd happily see that belted out of SJP.

With Dennis Wise as Mini-me.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

With Dennis Wise as Mini-me.

:thup:

Hope that ambulance is for Mike, hope his heart's given up on him the obese f***ing turd.

Mods, remove if this isn't allowed...

Some of the songs they sing about the Glazers are f***ing great. I'd happily see that belted out of SJP.

What the Glazers "did" to Man United is absolutely nothing compared to what Ashley's done here.

Bunch of whimps.

Guardian/Fiver

There were familiar scenes at St James' Park today where Satan's Barcodes resumed their former guise of Jongleurs FC with the sacking of Chris Hughton in order to appoint "an individual with more managerial experience". The Fiver doesn't know what's more soul-crushing: getting rid of a manager who had impressed everyone by getting Newcastle back into the Premier League and going to the Emirates and suchlike and winning ... or the fact that Alan 'Mascherano and Tevez on the bench, yes sirree' Pardew is the favourite to take over.

Mike Ashley, the north-east's biggest comedian since Bobby Thompson, the Little Waster himself, has been as silent as the grave on the issue, but a statement from the club said: "Chris has shown exceptional character and commitment since being appointed manager in October 2009 ... [but] regrettably, the board now feels that an individual with more managerial experience is needed to take the club forward. The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor."

Only yesterday, before the defeat by West Bromwich Albion, Hughton was musing over the board's lack of urgency over offering him a new contract with characteristic modesty. "The club came out with the statement that the intention was to address my contract at the end of this year and the end of this year, I presume, means the end of December," he said. "We are now into December so hopefully those talks will start soon." Too soon, as he found out this morning and what a whizzer piece of business to keep him dangling on a string since the summer and thus saving themselves a bigger severance package. Sadly Hughton has too much restraint and dignity to resort to the tactics of another Cockney who was ill-treated in the Toon, burst into the owner's office and said: "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full-time job. Now behave yourself."

Sir Alan Sugar, doyen of the axe, sprang to the former manager's defence: "Chris Hughton is a nice bloke, we go back a long way in our Spurs days, terrible treatment, bloody players get away with it again, it's their fault."

At least as Ashley no longer frequents the Bigg Market, he is unlikely to listen to the supporters' wildest five-pint fantasies and indulge them as he did with the appointments of Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer. Then again, Pardew who is said to be "strongly interested in the job" heads the betting market. It's probably worth remembering that Pardew took over another Premier League club during December. Six months later Charlton went down.