*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

So why was he sacked then?

I'd guess 9 points from 24 at home went a good way to getting him the tin tac.

What about 19 points from 16 games? 12th in the league.  You've wanted him out for ages and had to suffer the embarrassment of us beating the mackems 5-1, winning at Arsenal and beating Chelsea.

Sadly you got your wish thanks to the thickest, fattest man in Britain.

I wasn't embarrassed by us beating the mackems 5-1. I quite enjoyed it although I sort of knew it was merely delaying the inevitable. Like I said - 9 points from 24 will have went as far as anything in Ashleys mind to replace him. We'll stay up on the bcak of home form. Folk just simply don't remenmber (or don't want to remember) the results we were pulling in our relegation season. Deja-vu for me and likely Ashley. The last 2 away games our next 2 or 3 home games. Ashley has done it at the right time (if it was to be done at all)

The week we had two games at home which could have set us up nicely would have got Ashley thinking. Blackburn and Fulham on the back of Stoke and Blackpool. Two (four)f***ing pathetic performances - in fact very similar performances to the ones which took us down two years ago. Remember?

Whilst I see your point, do you really believe that sacking Hughton and bringing in whoever will have a positive effect on the club short term or long term?

So why was he sacked then?

I'd guess 9 points from 24 at home went a good way to getting him the tin tac.

What about 19 points from 16 games? 12th in the league.  You've wanted him out for ages and had to suffer the embarrassment of us beating the mackems 5-1, winning at Arsenal and beating Chelsea.

Sadly you got your wish thanks to the thickest, fattest man in Britain.

I wasn't embarrassed by us beating the mackems 5-1. I quite enjoyed it although I sort of knew it was merely delaying the inevitable. Like I said - 9 points from 24 will have went as far as anything in Ashleys mind to replace him. We'll stay up on the bcak of home form. Folk just simply don't remenmber (or don't want to remember) the results we were pulling in our relegation season. Deja-vu for me and likely Ashley. The last 2 away games our next 2 or 3 home games. Ashley has done it at the right time (if it was to be done at all)

The week we had two games at home which could have set us up nicely would have got Ashley thinking. Blackburn and Fulham on the back of Stoke and Blackpool. Two (four)fucking pathetic performances - in fact very similar performances to the ones which took us down two years ago. Remember?

Do you not think you should accept that we're a team that's newly promoted and prepare yourself for the ups and downs that will inevitably bring? Exactly where do you see our place in the Premier League as being? Where do you think a good manager (in your eyes) would have us finish with this squad of players?

You're going to be disappointed no matter who is in charge with this squad and no money to strengthen I'm afraid. This is the squad that went down with most of the 'star' players taken out and only one really useful addition, plus Carroll.

Why the f*** does Alan f***ing Sugartits keep having his say on all things football? Why? Who gives a f*** what he thinks?

Erm, he's a high profile personality supporting our cause. Don't complain.

Ah I agree with what he's saying, but he seems to be getting asked about football constantly despite having little to do with the game.

Why the f*** does Alan f***ing Sugartits keep having his say on all things football? Why? Who gives a f*** what he thinks?

Ah I agree with what he's saying, but he seems to be getting asked about football constantly despite having little to do with the game.

... He did use to own Spurs.

He was chairman of Spurs for a good few years tbf.

So why not ask Elton John because he used to own Watford? I dont even know why I'm so angered, I just dont like Alan Sugar.

So why not ask Elton John because he used to own Watford? I dont even know why I'm so angered, I just dont like Alan Sugar.

Because he takes it up the arse, of course.

And Sugar doesnt? You cant tell me him and Nick dont furiously ruck eachother in that boardroom like.

And Sugar doesnt? You cant tell me him and Nick dont furiously ruck eachother in that boardroom like.

:mackems:

Guest TrueToon

Even Alan Sugar throwing in his 2 pence, Shows how shocked the country is at how Hughton has been treated, Hughton must be seething inside.But he's not a stupid man,I'm sure he will have seen this coming,Obvious something was going to happen when he wasn't rewarded for what efforts he had put it up to now...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Genuinely pleased for the guy

He is too good for this hierachy

Short term he will be pissed off, down the line he will realise he was better off out of it

Guest Chris P

Imagine this. The whistle goes on Saturday and the players just stand in position and let liverpool score. Then from the kick off they just stand there again. Etc etc. That would show the stupid c***s what we and the players think about the sacking of CH. So that it ends up being 50-0. The stupidity of the move is beyond belief. In fact it probably on of the worst management decision in football of all time.

Why MA. Why you f***ing knob.

The most idiotic thing that anyone has ever said on this forum, and that's quite a feat. so congratulations.

maybe, but i stand by it. It's a great idea imo. Imagine the implications of such a protest. (just one game like). :angel: