*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

All of that makes a decent degree of sense until you realize that the replacement is Alan Pardew.

Unless Carr can find another 6 or 7 Tiote's or Ben Arfa's making the manager slightly less crucial

Even so, two bad signings is hardly a sackable offence, every manager signs duds.

If they think they dwelled too long before appointing Shearer, and that's why we went down, all that proves is that they don't know what they're talking about.

It's making out as if he knew nothing about Ben Arfa really which is pretty fucking strange considering what the lad was saying about Chris Hughton while still at Marseille.

They did the same with Keegan and Bassong.

Even so, two bad signings is hardly a sackable offence, every manager signs duds.

If they think they dwelled too long before appointing Shearer, and that's why we went down, all that proves is that they don't know what they're talking about.

It's making out as if he knew nothing about Ben Arfa really which is pretty f***ing strange considering what the lad was saying about Chris Hughton while still at Marseille.

Exactly.

Fucking bollocks.

It's making out as if he knew nothing about Ben Arfa really which is pretty fucking strange considering what the lad was saying about Chris Hughton while still at Marseille.

They did the same with Keegan and Bassong.

Aye it is just all backstabbing propaganda from what I can see. You would have to be pretty fickle to believe it. Unfortunately a lot of football fans are.

All of that makes a decent degree of sense until you realize that the replacement is Alan Pardew.

That's the long and the short of it.

Reading it I could almost hear Llambias' voice as he dictated the story to the "journalist". Very poor form...

May have already been posted

Former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd insists Mike Ashley was right to sack Chris Hughton - and he would have done the same

Former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd believes Mike Ashley did the right thing by sacking Chris Hughton because he’s ‘too nice’.

The man who showed Sir Bobby Robson the door at St James’ Park joked: ‘I may be the last guy to tell anyone how to run as football club.’

But as Newcastle prepare to unveil Alan Pardew as Hughton’s successor Shepherd said: ‘No one should be surprised. The signs were there, no contract, no transfer funds and no replacement for assistant Colin Calderwood. I’m surprised anyone is surprised. The writing was on the wall.

‘Remember, nice guys don’t win.'

Shepherd added: ‘If I had been Mike Ashley I’d have been worried as well. I like Chris Hughton, he’s a great guy, in fact I’ve not met anyone as decent as him but it was heading one way in my opinion.

'A lot of people won’t agree with me but I think he’s done the right thing. I would have done the same.’

But Shepherd is uncertain whether Pardew is the right man to succeed Hughton. He said: ‘I tried to get Martin Jol when he was at Tottenham and Martin O’Neill but unfortunately neither could come. One of those two guys would really have sent a message. I don’t know Alan Pardew at all so I can’t comment on him.

‘The fans can have a huge influence and do put pressure on you. We saw that with Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan, they were out with their banners and what have you.

'I was there for 15 years so I know what it’s like. I’m a Geordie so they maybe gave me one per cent over what they give Ashley but they do put pressure on you.

‘Ashley’s not Mr Popular, he’d put his hands up and say that. He went about things wrongly from the start, why he got rid of Sam I don’t know, he should have kept him.

'Where Chris is concerned, he’s a decent guy, too nice a guy and that was his downfall but I bet he gets another job straight away.’

It is believed that Pardew will be unveiled by the weekend, with the former West Ham boss being the top choice of Ashley and managing director Derek Llambias.

Defender Jose Enrique says it will be a joke if Hughton's replacement is not a big name.

He said: 'The fans are not happy, the players are not happy. We were all happy with Chris.

'If they are going to fire someone as good as Chris, they have to then bring in a big name, someone who has won trophies.

'And that doesn't mean he will necessarily be better. If they just being in someone similar, it's a joke.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1336719/Chris-Hughton-Newcastle-right-sack-insists-Freddy-Shepherd.html#ixzz17WX7AHOv

So that's Campbell, Enrique, Nolan and Jonas all come out and publicly detailed what a fucking farce the decision was. I'm not remotely surprised either. I can understand why there wasn't a great deal made - by the players - when Keegan left. It was a new squad littered with primadonnas who probably didn't give a shit anyway. But for this past 18 months, the dressing room sounded more like a family, and it's no surprise the players are kicking off now.

Guest neesy111

So Shepherd and Hall supported the sacking of Hughton, not that surprised as those 2 idiots sold the club to this clown.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

further proof that Shepherd and Hall know precisely fuckall about building successful football clubs.  we already knew that of course, but it's nice to see it confirmed yet again.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Hollyberryboo Holly Louise

I have it on good authority that Hughton is gone because he didn't agree with MA's plan to flog AC to Chelski in Jan #nufc @nufcfans

Hollyberryboo Holly Louise

@

@pol_85 it's came from Nile Ranger, so it could be... Apparently the price on his head is 10 million

;D

Well, that's that then.