Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

DIEGO MARADONA  :mackems:

Not as crazy as it sounds. Was linked with the Aston Villa job before they opted for Gerard Houllier, and his agent made it be known he would be interested in a move to the Premier League after failing to win the World Cup as Argentina boss in the summer, where he had Jonas Gutierrez in the squad.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2010/12/06/spotlight-falls-on-potential-toon-replacements-72703-27777413/#ixzz17Lfc9ywf 

O'Neill = Steven Taylor at right back. If that means owt.

What's more, having seen the way some of you moaned about Hughton's substitutions, you'd be driven to insanity by O'Neill's.

Brummie wouldn't you welcome MON right now if you have an option?

DIEGO MARADONA  :mackems:

Not as crazy as it sounds. Was linked with the Aston Villa job before they opted for Gerard Houllier, and his agent made it be known he would be interested in a move to the Premier League after failing to win the World Cup as Argentina boss in the summer, where he had Jonas Gutierrez in the squad.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2010/12/06/spotlight-falls-on-potential-toon-replacements-72703-27777413/#ixzz17Lfc9ywf 

please please please please please please

The ideal would be jol, would bring this club to places hughton couldn't have, definite step up and basically thr only man I would be happy with through all this mess.

Will it happen, doubt it.

The whole thing smacks of MON to me. He is ready to get back into the game and definetly fits the bill of experienced.

I don't see the logic in sacking chris & bringing in pardew, but could someone run by me why for all the hate toward him on here?

it would definetly be a sideways, nonsensical step by thr club but for me pardew always has his teams playing good football and seems alright to me, albeit another cocky wideboy!

The ideal would be jol, would bring this club to places hughton couldn't have, definite step up and basically thr only man I would be happy with through all this mess.

Will it happen, doubt it.

The whole thing smacks of MON to me. He is ready to get back into the game and definetly fits the bill of experienced.

I don't see the logic in sacking chris & bringing in pardew, but could someone run by me why for all the hate toward him on here?

it would definetly be a sideways, nonsensical step by thr club but for me pardew always has his teams playing good football and seems alright to me, albeit another cocky wideboy!

No manager is taking us anywhere under Mike Ashley.

You know what? NE5 WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! :lol:

O'Neill = Steven Taylor at right back. If that means owt.

What's more, having seen the way some of you moaned about Hughton's substitutions, you'd be driven to insanity by O'Neill's.

Brummie wouldn't you welcome MON right now if you have an option?

To who?

To us? No fucking way.

Who do you want as manager is a pointless question, who is available and who would actually come here is probably a better one.

For what it's worth, I would like Owen Coyle, Martin O'Neil or Ian Holloway.  In reality, I doubt any of those would come here as they are all switched on managers who know Ashley is a cunt and a stupid cunt at that.

We will only attract two types of manager, one from abroad who won't have kept up with our shambolic nature over the last 2 years.  Or one who is past it and desperate for work, ala O'Leary or Kinnear.

Who do you want as manager is a pointless question, who is available and who would actually come here is probably a better one.

For what it's worth, I would like Owen Coyle, Martin O'Neil or Ian Holloway.  In reality, I doubt any of those would come here as they are all switched on managers who know Ashley is a c*** and a stupid c*** at that.

We will only attract two types of manager, one from abroad who won't have kept up with our shambolic nature over the last 2 years.  Or one who is past it and desperate for work, ala O'Leary or Kinnear.

Pretty much summed up my thoughts to be honest.

Brummie so you prefer you current manager and position.... which is like 16th? On MON at least you guys fought hard and stayed in the top half of the table.

If you had actually put any thought into the topic before posting, you'll see they've been completely obliterated by a ridiculous amount of injuries. They'll rise up the table sooner rather than later.

Look at Ashley's record over the past couple of years:

- Sacks Allardyce and brings back fan's favourite Kevin Keegan

- Humiliates and undermines Keegan publicly with the whole Dennis Wise debacle

- Makes Keegan's position untenable, forcing him to leave

- Brings in Joe Kinnear FFS (still struggle to believe this stroke of genius)

- Brings in Shearer on a short term contract, offers him the job on a permanent basis and then never follows up with it

- Hires Chris Hughton who takes us back to the premier league at the first attempt, unites the team, makes some inspired signings, keeps us out of the media spotlight and - performs above all expectations in his first season in the top flight

- Sacks Chris Hughton without warning, with the team sitting midtable in the premier league

Who in their right mind would work for such a ruthless, classless, disgusting cunt?