Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

According to local news Ashley is friends with Pardew  :-[

according to the legends, Bookies have stopped taking bets on Pardew.

They're lying then. All online bookies still taking betes.

Ideally I'd like it to be someone like O'Neill, McClaren or Jol. They'd never come to work under these clowns though.

Realistically it's going to be one of Pardew, Kinnear, Mike Walker, Ron Atkinson, Dave Bassett, Glenn Hoddle, Joe Royle, George Graham, Howard Wilkinson, Gerry Francis, Brian Little or Frank Clark.

Pretty much on the money.

Curbishley's an idiot, as well. If you've heard him talk, you know that he's a Kinnear type with the cliched bs about experience, hard work etc. He'd be a disaster here.

Hughton spat cliched nonsense too. Their performance has very little correlation with how they speak to the media. I would definitely prefer Curbishley to Pardew, though.

Sorry but, i will have it in for any manager who comes in. No way Pardew will get my support if he comes in, i wouldn't be against singing for him to fuck off in his first game in charge. Its an Ashley decision which i will not be supporting in any way.

Guest Howaythetoon

Does it fucking matter? No-one under these utter cunts stands a chance of doing anything remotely promising for this club on a long term basis. Me, I don't care any more. I've had enough of the managerial merry-go-round here at Newcastle. They could appoint Mourinho himself and they'd still make a mess of it.

Odds:

Pardew 5/1

MON 6/1

Curbishley 7/1

Shearer 13/1

Paul Lambert 13/1

Bruce 15/1

Dave Jones 15/1

Rijkard 17/1

Lee Clark 17/1

Poyet 21/1

Beardsley 21/1

Steve Clarke 26/1

Keegan 41/1

Hoddle 41/1

Venables 51/1

O'Leary 67/1

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide: