Who do you want as our next manager?

Stifler

Caulkin: "RT @JacquiOatley: Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see. #NUFC >>please no."

The rumours about Pardew have been circulating for a couple of weeks, haven't they? And considering he's a) incompetent and b) a cockney, Ashley will obviously consider him the right man for the job.

Caulkin: "RT @JacquiOatley: Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see. #NUFC >>please no."

The rumours about Pardew have been circulating for a couple of weeks, haven't they? And considering he's a) incompetent and b) a cockney, Ashley will obviously consider him the right man for the job.

Please god no!  What have we done to deserve this!

Unless its someone with real calibre and integrity they won't stand a fucking chance, the fans will absolutely rinse them as will the players. Fucking disgrace handling again by the silly fat cunt.

This is really true.

If you sack a class act and a good manager to bring in some fucking jerkoff like Pardew, Curbishley, or worse (JFK, Phil Brown), the whole thing is going to collapse so quickly it will be amazing.

But now Fat Cunt has to put some money where his fat gob is.  No manager worth anything will follow Hughton without some kind of decent contract and decent guarantee of money invested. 

I know we're going to fuck this up big style.  Just scared to see how bad it gets.

Please god no!  What have we done to deserve this!

be newcastle supporters

Ultimate choice would be Mourinho.  Still think him and our fans would be an ideal match for each other.  From looking at who's 'available' then the best we could get is O'Neill.  To see Barron get the boot as well makes me agree with others that whoever is coming in has their own backroom staff.  I know he had a couple of coaches that have followed him around but did O'neill have a goalkeeping coach too?

Pardew or Kinnear that I won't be attending anymore games.

Guest MrSundlofer

"Regrettably the board now feels that an individual with more managerial experience is needed to take the club forward.

The task of appointing a new manager now begins. An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor."

What does it says behind the lines?

Don't think it will be Shearer, Poyet, Clark, Speed or Zola. They are all to unexperienced.

Don't think O'Neill, Rijkaard or Jol. They will demand to much in wage.

I think they will hire Pardew, Kinnear or Curbishley  :frantic:

I want: O'Neill or Shearer.

I'm sure any 'individual with more managerial experience' will be delighted to walk in and be a yes man, with no money to spend and tasked with doing better than mid-table with this shower of shit backup squad. They'll be banging the door down, I'm certain of it.

There's no way Coyle would leave Bolton to come here. :lol:

Can't see O'Neill fancying the job either, it's basically no-win. That's why Hughton was perfect. Unless they're planning on spending £20m in January and overhauling the squad (:spit:) then this makes no sense whatsoever.