Alan Pardew

JH

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pardew: "I'm not a Geordie"

ARGH, BURN HIM!!!!!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0810/burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

Suck it up guys, f*** all we can do about it.

How will people feel if once the dust settles he actually does well?

The fans have done well today, and have really let it be known they aren't impressed by how things went down. Ashley will definitely know people aren't happy.

Come Saturday just forget the fatman and enjoy the football team. If Pardew does a crap job he can get his come uppance then. Have no idea why, but I have a gut feeling he'll do well.

unfortunately he won't give a s*** until he realises our discontent is starting to harm his finances.

He's been called out through the media, which will definitely cause some discomfort and embarassment, and that's the best that can be done. At least everyone knows the fans aren't in agreement and in fact fully supported Hughton. It just won't be possible to do much else unfortunately. Now just enjoy your football. If this ultimately fails I think he will then most likely than he will ever be to pack it in, because he's now got his whole team in there and so it will be him alone to blame.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ergh, David Craig trying to make him out that he's going to be like Keegan with the way he prefers his teams to play.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This is a guy who even managed to get sacked from MotD2, 5.5 years indeed.

:lol: :lol:

Sacked from Motd2? Really? When?  :facepalm:

He did a 'Clay'.  :shifty: