Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

By Christ does he (and the players) have a fuckload to answer for this week. Blaming injuries is the single worst thing he could have said... is that what actually happened?

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven fucking taylor?

Jose and Jonas.

they were actually injured or rested?

Jose had a fever, and I think Jonas was still carrying a knock

The thing is, we know Smith and Nolan doesn't work- But it should work against League Two opposition.

True.

I think we had no good tactic. Playing long ball against a League Two team is pretty shit. Doing it from the very first minute is absolutely awfull.

The thing is, we know Smith and Nolan doesn't work- But it should work against League Two opposition.

Why should it work? These Div 2 lads are fit, strong athletes They won the Conference last year to gain promotion to the football league. They obviously train hard and maintain their fitness.

Smith and Nolan in combination cannot work because they are not athletes, it is time these truths were picked up and acted upon by our so called expert management.

If they did not see it before they at least will do now.

Well Pardew, you have well and truly set your early credit rating back to zero after yesterday.

Anyone on here could have told you that putting Smith and Nolan together as the engine room at the heart of your midfield was waving the white flag before a ball was kicked.

To do it for such a high profile potential banana skin tie like this where we are going to be made to suffer with re runs for decades to come was the height of folly.

We all know we have the players to have battered them yesterday but chose to leave them out and let them make history instead.

Unforgiveable.

Nonsense.

It quickly became clear that the players were running on empty and looked jaded (we have a small squad that have just played 4 games in 10 days of somesuch). How many games have Stevenage played in the last 10 days? There were some other mistakes, but for me this is the key.

Well Pardew, you have well and truly set your early credit rating back to zero after yesterday.

Anyone on here could have told you that putting Smith and Nolan together as the engine room at the heart of your midfield was waving the white flag before a ball was kicked.

To do it for such a high profile potential banana skin tie like this where we are going to be made to suffer with re runs for decades to come was the height of folly.

We all know we have the players to have battered them yesterday but chose to leave them out and let them make history instead.

Unforgiveable.

:lol:

what a silly man you are.

By Christ does he (and the players) have a fuckload to answer for this week. Blaming injuries is the single worst thing he could have said... is that what actually happened?

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven f***ing taylor?

Jose and Jonas.

Jose was ill.

Jonas I'm 99% sure was injured during the Hammers game, but played through the pain.

The amount of mistakes Pardew made in this game is worth recounting:

1) Not using his squad players - a few younger legs in key positions would have made sense after such a heavy schedule

2) Putting Smith alongside Nolan, a long time recipe for disaster

3) Playing Barton on the left which meant not only did we lose our left side but we lost our right as well

4) Subbing Best for Ranger when it was obvious that the supply line was the problem not the forwards

5) Bringing on Tiote as an act of desperation when he shouldn't have been in the squad, effectively costing us next weeks game as well as this one.

6) Blaming the youngsters after the game, presumably for not being picked.

That's a lot of gaffes in one game, and you don't have to hate Pardew to acknowledge it.

The amount of mistakes Pardew made in this game is worth recounting:

1) Not using his squad players - a few younger legs in key positions would have made sense after such a heavy schedule

2) Putting Smith alongside Nolan, a long time recipe for disaster

3) Playing Barton on the left which meant not only did we lose our left side but we lost our right as well

4) Subbing Best for Ranger when it was obvious that the supply line was the problem not the forwards

5) Bringing on Tiote as an act of desperation when he shouldn't have been in the squad, effectively costing us next weeks game as well as this one.

6) Blaming the youngsters after the game, presumably for not being picked.

That's a lot of gaffes in one game, and you don't have to hate Pardew to acknowledge it.

Playing long ball was the killer for me, utter atrocious decision.

Also we should have played the kids. Stevenage were well up for shaming our big names and did so, with kids on the pitch half their motivation is gone, its not anywhere near the same level of scalp.

Massive massive fuk up from Pardew, thought he'd done well until now, these kind of mistakes you'd expect from a novice manager.

The long ball was a direct result of pairing Smith with Nolan. Tiote is sometimes accused of holding the ball to long but it's called keeping possession in another language. Without him, Jonas and Enrique there was no one to bring the ball out.

The long ball was a direct result of pairing Smith with Nolan. Tiote is sometimes accused of holding the ball to long but it's called keeping possession in another language. Without him, Jonas and Enrique there was no one to bring the ball out.

Was just going to say that, the centre backs have nowhere to put it with them in front. Especially against a team like that who won't give you any time on the ball, it was obvious we needed someone to get hold of it in the centre mid.

Uses the excuse of players being tired, then why the hell play them :/

Exactly. What a joke. He would be better of - in every ascpect - to rest our best first teamers and play our up and coming, hungry younger players.

If your players are so exhausted that they can't compete with Stevenage then why pick them? And why tire them even further ahead of a huge game next week?

Why not play some fresher players, Kadar, Ranger, Guthrie, and Ferguson for starters? He sees his players in training and if he knew they were "running on empty" why did they play? I can't believe Xisco didn't even make the subs bench given the circumstances - injuries, fatigue, sunderland next week.

Baffling decisions, he made a real pig's ear of it. Bottled playing any of his younger players, tired his team out ahead of a massive derby game and lost one of his best players for three games. What a mess.

Using fatigue as an excuse when you left your fresh players out is just embarrassing.

We lost 4-0 to Arsenal in the other cup then battered the mackems. We just have to hope the players react the same way again. Only Enrique and Jonas were rested so don't expect a fresher team.

Kaka - the guy has absolutely no gravitas or integrity so people who have doubts are going to air them when those doubts are reinforced.

Get over it.

I'm completely fine. It's funny to me how petty this is all getting. I don't need to get over anything. I'm not the one having a pop at the guy over every single petty thing am I?

Your whining about people venting opinions on a guy after the worst result in recent history. What's petty about saying he f***ed up tonight?

This team has a big problem,because we really can't afford to be without Tiote which is ridiculous. We need an alternative fo rwhen he is out. That is the real problem here.

and the inference is what? he hasnt been here long enough to suss that out? or he knows it and just didnt care enough not to risk him getting banned for the mackems game coming up?

either way he's proved himself incompetent imo, happened sooner than i thought like, the signs were there early when he moved barton off the wing but fair play he's wasted no time in proving himself an absolute retard.

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven f***ing taylor?

Jose and Jonas.

Jose was ill.

Jonas I'm 99% sure was injured during the Hammers game, but played through the pain.

ahh ok fair enough