Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob shite to boot. We don't half pick them.

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob shite to boot. We don't half pick them.

Thing is we don't

In a way feel a little sorry for him. I guess he hoped he keep Barton for the year and maybe even hoped to keep afterward. Im sure he hasnt expected what has happened today and has had very little say about it. Bit of piggy in the middle.

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob s**** to boot. We don't half pick them.

Yet you've gladly sing Hughton's praises? Pardew is an absolute cretin but him and Hughton are both distinctly average mangers.

In a way feel a little sorry for him. I guess he hoped he keep Barton for the year and maybe even hoped to keep afterward. Im sure he hasnt expected what has happened today and has had very little say about it. Bit of piggy in the middle.

Agree. That's why I've said that, if he had any sort of character, he should resign.

He was after a job and he wants to keep it, so he just accepts any shite decision from the twerps above him.

I'd prefer a manager with balls tbh

Sack the manager threads will appear on here by September and I can see things getting nasty on the stands too. The man is simply a crap manager and an absolute gob s**** to boot. We don't half pick them.

Yet you've gladly sing Hughton's praises? Pardew is an absolute cretin but him and Hughton are both distinctly average mangers.

Hughton wasn't as much of a puppet as Pardew.

That's not what's in question.

That's not what's in question.

I know. I can live with an average manager at a newly promoted club. I can't live with a puppet manager (that is average as well), though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Distinctly average? His acheievements suggested otherwise. I certainly rated him higher than average ability wise where as he was an outstanding decent human being too, the kind you always want associated with your club rather than cretins, fuck ups and absolute mugs like the likes of Pardew et al who infest every fucking aspect of our once proud club. I cannot wait until the day the likes of Pardew are long gone from any chain of power at NUFC. The man doesn't deserve to be called manager of Newcastle United, a position not so long ago Sir Bobby proudly held.

I can't feel sorry for the cunt when he was waiting in the wings for months before CH was sacked and then blatently bullshitted his way into town, without stopping for breath since.

A trio of Grade A cunts.

Only a matter of time until the fans turn on him.

Distinctly average? His acheievements suggested otherwise. I certainly rated him higher than average ability wise where as he was an outstanding decent human being too, the kind you always want associated with your club rather than cretins, f*** ups and absolute mugs like the likes of Pardew et al who infest every f***ing aspect of our once proud club. I cannot wait until the day the likes of Pardew are long gone from any chain of power at NUFC. The man doesn't deserve to be called manager of Newcastle United, a position not so long ago Sir Bobby proudly held.

It's easier to sing Hughton's praises because he was top bloke, Pardew isn't. However when it comes down to result they did a very similar job in the top flight.

It's easier to sing Hughton's praises because he was top bloke, Pardew isn't. However when it comes down to result they did a very similar job in the top flight.

They had similar results but Hughton could keep a team together, Pardew can't.

Distinctly average? His acheievements suggested otherwise. I certainly rated him higher than average ability wise where as he was an outstanding decent human being too, the kind you always want associated with your club rather than cretins, f*** ups and absolute mugs like the likes of Pardew et al who infest every f***ing aspect of our once proud club. I cannot wait until the day the likes of Pardew are long gone from any chain of power at NUFC. The man doesn't deserve to be called manager of Newcastle United, a position not so long ago Sir Bobby proudly held.

Apart from Liverpool for obvious reasons, Pardew's failure to take three points off any team that wasn't still in danger on the last day should be a very loud alarm bell.

Tactics are about getting more than the sum of the parts out of the team and Pardew has proven himself to be miserably bad at it. Results like going to Goodison and the Emirates and coming away with three points will never happen under this man.

The less said about his impact on team spirit the better. He has absolutely decimated it.

I can't feel sorry for the c*** when he was waiting in the wings for months before CH was sacked and then blatently bullshitted his way into town, without stopping for breath since.

A trio of Grade A c***s.

Well, maybe so. I'm purley looking at this situation. Ive no doubt as a manager, Pardew wants to suceed and be known as a good manager. But, of course, he knew what he was getting into, he even said so in his first press conference.

I also think he desprately wanted to keep Barton, and, im sure he is pretty pissed off about the situation. Will be interesting to hear his next press confrence whenever that is,.

I can't feel sorry for the c*** when he was waiting in the wings for months before CH was sacked and then blatently bullshitted his way into town, without stopping for breath since.

A trio of Grade A c***s.

Well, maybe so. I'm purley looking at this situation. Ive no doubt as a manager, Pardew wants to suceed and be known as a good manager. But, of course, he knew what he was getting into, he even said so in his first press conference.

I also think he desprately wanted to keep Barton, and, im sure he is pretty pissed off about the situation. Will be interesting to hear his next press confrence whenever that is,.

I can't think of anything less interesting.

He'll be a good lad and spin the club line like he always does, the fucking snake.

Apart from Liverpool for obvious reasons, Pardew's failure to take three points off any team that wasn't still in danger on the last day should be a very loud alarm bell.

Tactics are about getting more than the sum of the parts out of the team and Pardew has proven himself to be miserably bad at it. Results like going to Goodison and the Emirates and coming away with three points will never happen under this man.

The less said about his impact on team spirit the better. He has absolutely decimated it.

And Hughton's inability to get results at home?

I think Pardew did a good job in the second part of the season - essentially with the same team minus AC. I thought the home draws against Man U , Arsenal and spurs together with the home win agains Liverpool were all decent. I think he is working in a very difficult situation where he is expected to refresh the squad with a next to zero budget. If MA wants to make a big call as says that Joey has to go then I hope he finds the £6m for Barnetta otherwise we and Mr Pardew are in trouble as the squad is wat too thin.