Alan Pardew

JH

Spoke very well in that radio interview once again and it's good that he does them regularly as we learn new things about him, the players and how the club is run behind the scenes. Enjoyed listening to it.

Just had a little listen nd that. He's a very good speaker, got to be said.

Worrying but expected comments about holding onto players, hopefully just covering his back after last time saying Carroll wouldn't be sold and hopefully we wont sell unless a bid is extortionate.  :undecided:

Who else are your all time favourites?

Keegan obv and Sir Bob ( I like honest, tell it like it is types)

What about Andy Cunningham or Charlie Mitten, bet you just started following us when we got in the premier league.  Our history does not start with Hughton and end with Pardew FFS.

Further down my list comes Willie Mcfaul, but we never really got to "know" those managers as we have since the 90's due to TV etc.

I'm sure we used to get the odd glimpse ever now and again of older managers on TV or read the odd comment in the press, but not quite the same.

I've also met KK and Sir Bob in the flesh on several occasions which also helps.

Best really not to bet on things you know nothing about ;-)

What about Andy Cunningham or Charlie Mitten, bet you just started following us when we got in the premier league.  Our history does not start with Hughton and end with Pardew FFS.

Further down my list comes Willie Mcfaul, but we never really got to "know" those managers as we have since the 90's due to TV etc.

I'm sure we used to get the odd glimpse ever now and again of older managers on TV or read the odd comment in the press, but not quite the same.

I've also met KK and Sir Bob in the flesh on several occasions which also helps.

I was messing, i met sir bob once, liked the fact my middle name was the same as his fathers.

I was messing, i met sir bob once, liked the fact my middle name was the same as his fathers.

Aye lovely fella, shame we didn't get him sooner.

Guest iheartthetoons

I actually love him, love Pardew! Some f***ing optimism, finally!  :frantic:

Your avatar upsets me.

Why? Two to look at :p

Are you gonna make me change it :(

Guest iheartthetoons

I actually love him, love Pardew! Some f***ing optimism, finally!  :frantic:

Your avatar upsets me.

There.

It's nowhere NEAR as good, but it'll do. When you change it, i'll pounce!