Alan Pardew

JH

Guest iheartthetoons

I actually love him, love Pardew! Some f***ing optimism, finally!  :frantic:

Your avatar upsets me.

There.

It's nowhere NEAR as good, but it'll do. When you change it, i'll pounce!

Your's is probably better now :knuppel2:

Well i get less close up, but more colo. :D

f***! Missed it!

Anyone ask what the plan is at the turn of the year re the ACN?

No, but someone should have. Summary is up on .com; full thing is on iplayer.

Aye, should have been asked that one.

he did in a way (from the little i heard), spoke of the competition in centre midfiled (guthrie,gosling.....didn't mention abeid but he'd be in the mix) and upfront with the competition there.

What a man! Absolutely love the bloke.. and everything he says makes complete sense ie. not making rash sudden changes to discipline in the dressing room.

Wish Pardew was my dad to be honest, such a cool guy.

Not in a million years. He would be the epitome of trolldad with that grin / smirk of his.

What a man! Absolutely love the bloke.. and everything he says makes complete sense ie. not making rash sudden changes to discipline in the dressing room.

Not in a million years. He would be the epitome of trolldad with that grin / smirk of his.

Going out on the pickup with your Dad. Quality!

You do realise that Pards would probably steal all your girlfriends? There are some things that should not be shared between Father and Son.

You do realise that Pards would probably steal all your girlfriends? There are some things that should not be shared between Father and Son.

My thoughts exactly. You'd be there as the wingman, and nothing more.

:spit:

Id happily take the scraps for Pards.. he can have the good lookers and ill take the crumbs

Id happily take the scraps for Pards.. he can have the good lookers and ill take the crumbs

There are no crumbs with Pardew, he's like a horny vacuum cleaner, everything breathing and female within his field of vision will be his.

It's Pardew ffs, imagine the level of crumbs he'll leave for you. What a dad. :smitten:

13 points clear of 18th, and probably half the points needed to survive in just 9 games. Excellent work from Pardew as no doubt the first objective this season was to avoid the drop. I thought he waited too long to take Obertan off, and I'd have took Simpson off for Santon instead of putting Shola on, hopefully he realises Marveaux and Santon have to start ahead of those 2 soon.

It's Pardy Time  :penis:

We were under pard today but I think he made the right subs at pretty much the right time. Next team selection is important, want him to be brave enough to drop certain people.

He got the subs spot on today. He had to leave Marveaux as late as possible as Taylor's nose was still dripping and in the end, bringing him on even at 75 mins was a risk as Taylor could have been forced to come off.

Thought his subs were generally spot on. I could see the thinking behind HBA coming on that early; they had more men in midfield and, to be fair to them, they were closing us off pretty well in the first half. We brought on another guy to try and counter this, but it didn't really work as Ben Arfa just isn't ready yet. In hindsight, it probably would've been better to leave Best on, as he's the best at holding it up - and there were quite a few high balls that we lost possession from.

Bringing Shola on for Ba was spot on, as like i say, we needed someone to hold it up. And Shola did that - good contribution from him.

Obertan's the issue at the moment. It's changing a winning side, i know, but the guy's just so obviously turgid wank that he needs to leave the side. Bringing Marveaux on was the correct decision and it won us the game.

Pardew. :thup:

He got the subs spot on today. He had to leave Marveaux as late as possible as Taylor's nose was still dripping and in the end, bringing him on even at 75 mins was a risk as Taylor could have been forced to come off.

Why not put Marveaux on instead of Shola, then hold out with the Ba/Shola change if he had to do that? I think Taylor was alright after a few minutes anyway, if anything he had to worry about Simpson getting sent off.

Think wigans midfield outcrowded ours really the first half, he reacted well to that with Ben Arfa. We seemed to get back into it more then.

The main question is obviously Obertan, seems to me their roles should be opposite. Obertan should be an impact player with his pace & Marveaux the one with the better general ability starting games. Hopefully Pards reacts to what we're all seeing now..

I don't know about Obertan as an impact player. I mean his pace should in theory be terrifying for tiring defenders but he's too lazy or too stupid to use it properly and he has no end product whatsoever. Ruined a lot of our attacking moves today.