Alan Pardew

JH

How would people rate the first half of the season if we managed to pick up 30 points in the 19 games?

Would you be happy that we would be halfway to a top 7 finish or would you see it as disappointing at only picking up 11 points from our next 10 games despite some tough fixtures?

How would people rate the first half of the season if we managed to pick up 30 points in the 19 games?

Would you be happy that we would be halfway to a top 7 finish or would you see it as disappointing at only picking up 11 points from our next 10 games despite some tough fixtures?

I'd be happy. Although I'd be hoping for a little more than 11 in the next 10, 11 would still represent winning the games we should be winning, and if you had've offered me 30 points at the half-way mark pre-season I'd have well and truly taken it.

In reality I would snap your hand off for those 11 points now.

In reality I would snap your hand off for those 11 points now.

60 points is a good haul, off the top of my head I think you finish 4th-7th on that haul

No hatred for Pardew here, only praise. I don't agree with his selection policy but that's just my point of view, he appears to be the expert at man management and so long as the squad is happy and we're winning games I will bow to his superior knowledge. I also am thoroughly enjoying the fact that we have probably the most motivated manager in the league, as he's working his ass off to repay his gambling debts :D

Am still a big Ashley hater though, guy is a billionaire that won't put money into the club, other than the money used to acquire it.

You are welcome to hate Ashley by all means, but get your facts straight before you come out with stuff like that. He acquired the club for about £140 million and at the last count had put approx another £140 million in over and above the acquisition price.

Go ahead and  break that down in a manner that shows he is not responsible for every single extra penny he put in over the acquistion price.

Why should I do as you demand? It's highly subjective as to how much of that cash he is responsible for but, more importantly, it has absolutely nothing to do with the point. It's like me now saying go ahead and explain how we would have got on without Ashley's cash and relying on bank borrowings to fund us. You made a statement that was bollox and I pointed it out and that is all... 

No hatred for Pardew here, only praise. I don't agree with his selection policy but that's just my point of view, he appears to be the expert at man management and so long as the squad is happy and we're winning games I will bow to his superior knowledge. I also am thoroughly enjoying the fact that we have probably the most motivated manager in the league, as he's working his ass off to repay his gambling debts :D

Am still a big Ashley hater though, guy is a billionaire that won't put money into the club, other than the money used to acquire it.

You are welcome to hate Ashley by all means, but get your facts straight before you come out with stuff like that. He acquired the club for about £140 million and at the last count had put approx another £140 million in over and above the acquisition price.

Go ahead and  break that down in a manner that shows he is not responsible for every single extra penny he put in over the acquistion price.

Why should I do as you demand? It's highly subjective as to how much of that cash he is responsible for but, more importantly, it has absolutely nothing to do with the point. It's like me now saying go ahead and explain how we would have got on without Ashley's cash and relying on bank borrowings to fund us. You made a statement that was bollox and I pointed it out and that is all... 

:lol: I'm impressed you had the decency to respond to such a stupid post :lol: fair play quayside :thup:

He's won me over, didn't think I'd ever say that when he got appointed. Dealing with Stoke at their ground is a feat not many teams have achieved this season.

Still over half an hour left man.

:troll:

:D