Alan Pardew

JH

not many at the time thought he'd come good, but there were a few of us saying they felt hughton has reached his limit and would take us no further, also saying pardew would more than likely be "no worse" than hughton and so it's all turned out

nufc + internet generation = massive overreactions to everything

they treated hughton badly, no arguments on that front but it didn't warrant the hysteria...SBR & Souness on the other hand....

Pardew's proven a lot of people on here wrong, myself included.

I was mortified with his appointment but once the dust settled I was prepared to give him a chance and support him. What was baffling was te relatively popular approach of "Pardew is a complete twat and I'm not even going to give the bloke a chance." Never really grasped that mentality but I'm sure all can agree now that his success thus far has been very refreshing considering the previous big names we've had who've delivered nowt but bullshit and disappointment.

I suppose Ben Arfa is injured because i can't think which f**king alternative universe exists where by someone takes off Ben Arfa but keeps Lovenkrands on.

I must also assume Santon is crocked because if he's that turbosh1t that Raylor stayed on the pitch instead of him we've really signed a dud there, like.

Raylor made me feel physically sick today. Show some fucking balls man Pards. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Santon isn't better than him? What a load of wank. Santon's faster, better on the ball and will track his man better. He can't possibly get out of position as much as Raylor and can't possibly get beaten as much. He's also going to be better at running at people along the wing and pushing us up the pitch. Just fucking sort it out