Alan Pardew

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

I quite like AP

He is NUFC at the moment as noone else speaks. I think he should be congratulated for getting BA, cabaye and Marveux in. The manager would have had to have some influence on the players for them to join

I personally am going to direct no anger towards him as he isn't working under the normal parameters managers have to work to.

Guest Wally_McFool

He said: “I am not going to make any predictions about the new ­season until I see what ­players we get in.

“I am fairly confident that we will get the players in that we need. I would like one or possibly two in before we play Arsenal.

“The fans have had so many ­broken promises in the past not just from this ownership but way before that.

That'll go down well with fatso! :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's gone rogue!  :frantic: Do you think he's been lied to in the last few months regarding transfers?

Probably sick as a chip being made a mug of. He thought he knew what he was getting himself in to, but in reality the situation was far worse.

Come on Al, get a twitter account and the book 1,000 greatest quotes for dummies.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It scares the shit out of me who would replace him should he walk/ get sacked!

I think he's an average-good manager who is ideal for where we are now

Guest Roger Kint

It scares the s*** out of me who would replace him should he walk/ get sacked!

Agree with that. Not many decent managers out of work, even less that will put up with Ashley.

It scares the s*** out of me who would replace him should he walk/ get sacked!

Agree with that. Not many decent managers out of work, even less that will put up with Ashley.

Exactly. As mental as it sounds, i think we'd be fucked if Pardew went.

He is the only spokesman for the club atm and in the unenviable position of being the backtrack king ,but how many times are we going to get the "financial situation at this club" bollocks all the time,as everyone is saying its just the lies we keep getting told or is Pardew getting told one thing by fatty then something else another day  :undecided:

He is the only spokesman for the club atm and in the unenviable position of being the backtrack king ,but how many times are we going to get the "financial situation at this club" bollocks all the time,as everyone is saying its just the lies we keep getting told or is Pardew getting told one thing by fatty then something else another day  :undecided:

Until such times we wipe our nose, pull in a profit, or after 3 years Ashley finally gets some co-investors on board.

Which is fair enough.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Until such times we wipe our nose, pull in a profit, or after 3 years Ashley finally gets some co-investors on board.

Which is fair enough.

Co-Investors?

The guy has no mates other than the brown noses he employs

Who the hell is going to take on the shit storm he has created

Guest TheSummerOf69

Pardew: “The problem is that where we are now financially means that we can never really fulfill the expectations of the fans. They have memories of European football but the gap is ­getting bigger as the years go by."

He's suggesting that European football is beyond us, but we were only 4 wins off Liverpool in 6th place last year. If we'd used our momentum to add to what we had then we could have gone upwards, just as we did after promotion then 3rd place under Keegan.

As Pardew says the gap is getting ever wider between those with European enhanced incomes and the rest, but we have the stadium and the support to be up there again. We have to use momentum and build on it, not keep bringing ourselves to a grinding halt while praying that we don't go backwards. A winning team can sell players easily and at a premium - but don't sell them until the team has evolved enough to not need them.

We could speculate to accumulate without mortgaging our future - by all means scout far and wide and buy bargains, but let them earn their way over time into a succesful team then sell off the slack. Evolution not constant painful revolution.

He is the only spokesman for the club atm and in the unenviable position of being the backtrack king ,but how many times are we going to get the "financial situation at this club" bollocks all the time,as everyone is saying its just the lies we keep getting told or is Pardew getting told one thing by fatty then something else another day  :undecided:

Which is fair enough.

Co-Investors?

The guy has no mates other than the brown noses he employs

Who the hell is going to take on the shit storm he has created

Indeed. As I said, it's 3 years since he asked for some. :lol:

Personally im sick of the cunt and I'm sick of Llambias and the Ashley.

Bunch of fucking liars.  Its easy to keep pointing to out the fans need to reduce their expectations.  THEY HAVE WELL AND TRULY BEEN REDUCED OVER THE YEARS, ESPECIALLY SINCE THESE CUNTS TOOK OVER.

Dont tell me the glory days are over, I fucking know that!  No one fans expects us to break the top 4 but we should at least be making a crack for the europa league, fuck me man, Stoke, Fulham, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Everton and a host of others each with their own issues and problems, we cant have a decent crack or run at them. 

Dont fucking say that 35 million will be reinvested in the team when you know fine well it wont.

Stop fucking lying to us you fucking mongs.

Fuck off Mike Ashley, Fuck off Llambia and Fuck off Pardew.

I have no sympathy or tollerance left for Pardew.

If you play poker with a bunch of cheats, expect to lose.

Cunts.

Personally im sick of the cunt and I'm sick of Llambias and the Ashley.

Bunch of fucking liars.  Its easy to keep pointing to out the fans need to reduce their expectations.  THEY HAVE WELL AND TRULY BEEN REDUCED OVER THE YEARS, ESPECIALLY SINCE THESE CUNTS TOOK OVER.

Dont tell me the glory days are over, I fucking know that!   No one fans expects us to break the top 4 but we should at least be making a crack for the europa league, fuck me man, Stoke, Fulham, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Everton and a host of others each with their own issues and problems, we cant have a decent crack or run at them. 

Dont fucking say that 35 million will be reinvested in the team when you know fine well it wont.

Stop fucking lying to us you fucking mongs.

Fuck off Mike Ashley, Fuck off Llambia and Fuck off Pardew.

I have no sympathy or tollerance left for Pardew.

If you play poker with a bunch of cheats, expect to lose.

Cunts.

Yep. Don't get the sudden change and he's actually got folk feeling sorry for him now. ???

Each to their own I suppose.

Guest Roger Kint

You dont have to feel sorry for him to think he is doing as good a job as he can under the fat prick. Am more sorry for people who took the idea of having £35m reinvested too literally tbh

You dont have to feel sorry for him to think he is doing as good a job as he can under the fat prick. Am more sorry for people who took the idea of having £35m reinvested too literally tbh

It doesn't even have to have been the full 35 million, just some money spent on the sqaud out of that 35 million.  Some money to address the problems that the team and squad has.  

I mean look at the players they are trying to ship out, Nolan was theres, Barton was theres, rumours of Colo.

All the players they signed.

Bunch of f***ing mongs man.

Why 3 years is that some sort of plan ?   We were told that the money was going to be re invested and uptil now practically nowt has been spent on incomings ,Pardew needs a damn good bollocking for coming out with that after Carrolls sale and he was promised that by Ashley at the time so someone is lying or both.

Pardew isn't a bad manager. But, if you play with fire, you get your fingers burnt. It looks more and more with every presser he does that Llambias and Ashley have led him up the garden path.