Alan Pardew

JH

As if it's not enough that they've sacked Hughton and plan to bring this wanker in, they don't even seem to have the balls to announce it, the fucking cowards. Wouldn't surprise me if he's standing on the touchline on Saturday without an announcement having been made.

Pardew, Curbishly or any other cunt has-been then fuck this shit, my season ticket will not be renewed until Ashley fuck the fucks off.

Inept, baffling, stupid and utterly idiotic decison if Hughton is replaced by any of those.

You'll probably be able to see plenty of 2-1 losses on the bright side  :thup:

If Pardew is the new manager and if he is introduced to the crowd we should just all turn our backs to him. No booing please, no cheering on the new man; turn your back, Sky will love it and it gets the point across.

so in short pardew seems to have:

done ok at reading

started well at west ham and then the wheels came off (perhaps complicated by the new ownership and all the tevez/masch circus)

shit at charlton

not bad at southampton, maybe even well, but dismissed for non-football reasons allegedly

solid but unspectacular and his only effort with higher profile players WHU ultimately ended badly

looking forward to it

If Pardew get's the job it will be down to Kevin Nolan to save this club from relegation. Thank god we have such a strong willed captain because our premier league survival depends upon him motivating the players now.

I love you Dino. Always trying to find something, anything, that may be slightly positive.

It will be Pardew, won't it?

Then Carroll will be flogged in the January window, probably to Spurs...

Enrique next as well I'd imagine :undecided:...this is going to be worse than when we were under Kinnear.

It will be Pardew, won't it?

Then Carroll will be flogged in the January window, probably to Spurs...

Enrique next as well I'd imagine :undecided:...this is going to be worse than when we were under Kinnear.

On a positive note, your Avatar is jizz-tastic!

As it's looking more likely Pardew will darken NUFC's with his dour presence, who IS prepared to give him a fair chance.

I'll happily give any manager a chance (well, except Souness who's a cunt) I think it best he reciieves a warm welcome. Lets hope the players give a him a warm reception or its fucking curtains.

blah blah shite - whoever is appointed ,we'll all follow on regardless,

its always the same - curse of being a supporter.

some will not- crowds will drop another 5-10k imo if we are relegated again under this fuckwit

As it's looking more likely Pardew will darken NUFC's with his dour presence, who IS prepared to give him a fair chance.

I'll happily give any manager a chance (well, except Souness who's a c***) I think it best he reciieves a warm welcome. Lets hope the players give a him a warm reception or its f***ing curtains.

Nope, not me.