Alan Pardew

JH

He was apparently smiling at everyone who appeared left footed, and kicked off when they didn't smile back.

:lol: Floritas man. Anybody that goes into that cesspit deserves to be locked in tbh.

"A victory like today helps me with [managing director] Derek [Llambias] and Mike to go upstairs and say, 'Come on, let's try to get them in this week'.

"We want to get the right players and we want to get the best value we can, and we are trying to do that.

"The group I have got is sound. They are aware to balance us up, we perhaps need a left-back in the building and we need a striker in, and that's what we are going to try to do."

Go on Pards. Cissokho and Maiga this week and I'm off the reservation.

At the end of the day, 4 points is remarkable from those games. You have to give him credit, even if he is a puppet.

Just heard that he was asked to leave Floritas. Pissed out of his tree.

But this is brilliant :D

Pards will be out on the town slapping his dick in all of the haters wives faces tonight.

4 points, 2 clean sheets, Ben Arfa and Marveaux to come in as well as a striker and left back to join.

Happy days. :snod:

When the window shuts with another profit being made on transfers are you going to disappear for another 18 months until things look possibly rosy again?

Please say yes.

Pards will be out on the town slapping his dick in all of the haters wives faces tonight.

4 points, 2 clean sheets, Ben Arfa and Marveaux to come in as well as a striker and left back to join.

Happy days. :snod:

When the window shuts with another profit being made on transfers are you going to disappear for another 18 months until things look possibly rosy again?

Please say yes.

It's OK, I'll still be here O0

Would have been hammered by many (me included) had we lost so it's only right that he should get a lot of credit for the win

10 days left for a striker and left back, come on get it done

Would have been hammered by many (me included) had we lost so it's only right that he should get a lot of credit for the win

10 days left for a striker and left back, come on get it done

Aye, if he `pulls off the two necessary signings I will be less sceptical about his slaverings from now on...LOL

"A victory like today helps me with [managing director] Derek [Llambias] and Mike to go upstairs and say, 'Come on, let's try to get them in this week'.

"We want to get the right players and we want to get the best value we can, and we are trying to do that.

"The group I have got is sound. They are aware to balance us up, we perhaps need a left-back in the building and we need a striker in, and that's what we are going to try to do."

Sign those two and all of a sudden things are looking promising for the season, sign neither and I think well struggle, such a fine line I really hope the board realise it.

Sign those two and all of a sudden things are looking promising for the season, sign neither and I think well struggle, such a fine line I really hope the board realise it.

just said exactly that to Gimp on phone- 4 points and a derby win has earned my patience till the end of the window.