Alan Pardew

JH

Guest TheSummerOf69

There we go. Full stats from our first season in the Premier League in 1993 onwards...

Average points per game - Premier League games only:

Kevin Keegan          1.76    (162 PL games)

1.85 from 143  +  1.11 from 19

Bobby Robson        1.60    (188 PL games)

Glenn Roeder          1.42    (52 PL games)

Kenny Dalglish        1.36    (56 PL games)

Alan Pardew            1.35    (26 PL games) 

Graeme Souness    1.19    (57 PL games)

Chris Hughton        1.19    (16 PL games in 2010)

Ruud Gullit              1.10    (41 PL games)

Sam Allardyce          1.06    (17 PL games) 

Joe Kinnear            1.05    (19 PL games)

As people have pointed out, Dalglish started with a wonderful team inherited from KK and Souness spent 50m, so they should both be doing a hell of a lot better than Hughton and Pardew operating on a shoestring.

Im just slightly stunned by Roeder in these stats. As soon as he was appointed it was painful as hell seeing him as our manager, but fair play to him for getting the points in I guess.

He had a hell of an injury crisis to contend with, plus Souness's crap signings.

No i havnt donated but i intend to. Bit tight atm.

Didnt do a runner neither, i just dont see the point in hangin around TT when its full of childesh morons baying for my blood.

I'll dontate when i can. NOT just because TT rentamongs demand it.

Must say Im a bit surprised Deano. Had you signed up here under your usual sig explained the above (knowing quite a few post on both forums) and possibly linked to a £5 donation as the start of you paying up it would have looked better.

This looks a bit like an attempt to start again and dodge a bet to a very worthy cause. I feel a little as though your "unmasking" has brought this about. I hope Im wrong as a few of us did try to give you the benefit of the doubt over there.

Anyway thats my bit said and I'll leave it as that.

Guest Roger Kint

Didnt do a runner neither, i just dont see the point in hangin around TT when its full of childesh morons baying for my blood.

Must say Im a bit surprised Deano. Had you signed up here under your usual sig explained the above (knowing quite a few post on both forums) and possibly linked to a £5 donation as the start of you paying up it would have looked better.

This looks a bit like an attempt to start again and dodge a bet to a very worthy cause. I feel a little as though your "unmasking" has brought this about. I hope Im wrong as a few of us did try to give you the benefit of the doubt over there.

Was Monday really the first time you had been on this forum or have you been here under another guise before? Dont read TT so can only assume you are 'Christmas Tree' on there too, personally think a bets a bet and should be honoured(Pissi) but dont see why that affects what he does on this forum or what he has as a username.

Was Monday really the first time you had been on this forum or have you been here under another guise before? Dont read TT so can only assume you are 'Christmas Tree' on there too, personally think a bets a bet and should be honoured(Pissi) but dont see why that affects what he does on this forum or what he has as a username.

Or why TT shite is in this thread. Probs best to keep it to PMs. :undecided:

I used to post a little bit on here during the heady days of a potential takeover when you had that marvellous poster Sillious Sod or something.  :lol: I used to hang on his every word.... :fool:

This week is the first time I've "lived and breathed" this forum and I must confess to being very impressed (so far). I will probably post a lot less over here as there seems a lot more posters over here with similar viewpoints. It also seems a much busier forum so there is much more to read as well.

Ive enjoyed most of my time on Toontastic however I think the lack of any real moderation has diminished the place and the anti Ashley view, while understandable, has got so bad that it gets in the way of discussing most football topics. Its almost anti Newcastle. Still lots of canny posters there and nice to see quite a few of them over here.

Really like the tapatalk thing over here as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye sorry about discussing the TT stuff. I only mentioned it as it was already there.

Wouldnt worry about it, what was your previous name anyway? Not have been easier to use that again rather than start up a new one? Sillious and the whole takeover business was gold though haha

Aye sorry about discussing the TT stuff. I only mentioned it as it was already there.

Wouldnt worry about it, what was your previous name anyway? Not have been easier to use that again rather than start up a new one? Sillious and the whole takeover business was gold though haha

It was ToonBart (Prays I didnt slag you all off in my TT days)  :lol: Just really decided to stick with what I've been using for 3 years thats all.

Sillious was great fun. Didnt he also go by Redhugh? Did it turn out he was another poster taking the pi** or is he still around?

Also I see a lot of people say f**k etc.... Are you not allowed to swear on here or are they just very polite?

It was ToonBart (Prays I didnt slag you all off in my TT days)  :lol: Just really decided to stick with what I've been using for 3 years thats all.

Sillious was great fun. Didnt he also go by Redhugh? Did it turn out he was another poster taking the pi** or is he still around?

Also I see a lot of people say f**k etc.... Are you not allowed to swear on here or are they just very polite?

Go to your profil option-->account settings--> Modify profile--> Look and Layout Preferences. check the "Leave words uncensored. "

People are ruuuude around here! ;D

Go to your profil option, click Look and Layout Preferences. check the "Leave words uncensored. "

:lol:  Thought it was very civilised.

Go to your profil option, click Look and Layout Preferences. check the "Leave words uncensored. "

:lol:  Thought it was very civilised.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsbv9UnO5gvMElMzss2xqpOKLwDz_GS8YWzBaxQk1ITx9n8a_-

Guest Roger Kint

Ahh right, good choice on changing really haha

Not sure how it ended with SS mind now you mention whether he just left or was someone else. Thats new to me that you can remove the swear filter mind

TT has some very good posters, a lot of them used to post here but not so much these days. I like this forum better because you get good debates on here, whereas on TT everyone agrees with everyone else and a lot of the threads are less about football and mostly about slagging Ashley off. Understandable but it gets boring.

Actually played football today, much more like it. Makes me wonder why the fuck it's taken until today to show it though, we certainly have the players to do so. Still think we worry too much about what the opposition will do and base our tactics on that accordingly. If that's taken too far or is plainly wrong (as it was against QPR) we look absolute garbage. We fancied our chances knocking it about a bit today and looked a different class to the side that played QPR despite there only being one change. Pardew needs to have faith in our players.

Actually played football today, much more like it. Makes me wonder why the fuck it's taken until today to show it though, we certainly have the players to do so. Still think we worry too much about what the opposition will do and base our tactics on that accordingly. If that's taken too far or is plainly wrong (as it was against QPR) we look absolute garbage. We fancied our chances knocking it about a bit today and looked a different class to the side that played QPR despite there only being one change. Pardew needs to have faith in our players.

some players still settling in and Tiote yet to really get going, once everyones fit and settled in the side we'll probably play around a bit more

Apart from bloody Shola. What on earth was he thinking bringing him on?

At least we played to the strengths of the players we've bought for the first time this season. Obertan needs to be the impact sub and Shola needs to be left off the team bus. Once Pards comes to understand this we will turn these draws into wins.