Alan Pardew

JH

He has been here a year next Friday, have to say thought it was daft getting rid of Hughton, but he has improved our organisation greatly and showing signs that we can play decent football. Will be interesting to see what the next year brings and if we bring in a few more decent players could be good. He has done excellent considering the players we lost and we are better for losing them.

I just wish I'd had your insight and patience with Pardew around the time of the Stoke game Ronaldo, I just couldn't help being critical of him at the time I suppose.

Starting to lose patience with Pardew now, like. There's no excuse for that ridiculous lineup.

Look Alan, if you're subbing off Lovenkrands every match in the 2nd half because he's not doing anything.... Maybe he shouldn't start?

It's f***ing pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless w*****'s name was announced.

I'm fast losing patience with him. Not because he's done a bad job, because he hasn't, but because he's making the same mistakes and not learning from them.

:lol:

I just wish I'd had your insight and patience with Pardew around the time of the Stoke game Ronaldo, I just couldn't help being critical of him at the time I suppose.

Starting to lose patience with Pardew now, like. There's no excuse for that ridiculous lineup.

Look Alan, if you're subbing off Lovenkrands every match in the 2nd half because he's not doing anything.... Maybe he shouldn't start?

It's fucking pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless wanker's name was announced.

I'm fast losing patience with him. Not because he's done a bad job, because he hasn't, but because he's making the same mistakes and not learning from them.

Really not sure how criticism of Lovenkrands' place in the team has any place in this thread. It's well known I can't stand him as a player and was unhappy when Pardew continuted to select him.

Good to see the Hughton set sticking together, though. Never change. Keep projecting. :thup:

It's fucking pathetic. Knew we'd get beaten the second the useless wanker's name was announced.

That singer reminds me of an older Jermaine Beckford....

I'm sure you're all seeing something I'm not, like.

Oh right, you want more like?

I'd rather Brown than Pardew.

Unless you just really rate Phil Brown. :lol:

Give it up man, you were criticising people for having a go and losing patience with Pardew before he had a chance to put his stamp on the team and you've been found out for doing exactly that.