Alan Pardew

JH

Timeline so far:

1. Ronaldo doesn't rate Pardew over Phil fucking Brown.

2. Pardew is appointed.

3. Pardew is better than Hughton from day one. (ie. before any person who wasn't being contrary/WUMing for the sake of it, could reasonably change their opinion on a manager OR  Ronaldo decides to form an opinion which is the most contrary he can think of/attention-garnering: Pardew > Hughton)

4. Ronaldo encounters difficulty with his decision to be contrary as Pardew makes mistakes playing Lovenkrands OR Ronaldo's belief in Pardew somehow manages to increase - despite well-documented frustrations with his decision-making.

6. The present - Ronaldo tries to sell people on the idea he isn't an idiot or a WUM.

ronaldo man, just hold your hands up and admit you got caught out.

I never said I was for the Pardew appointment, nor that I didn't criticise him.

I said I was fully behind him and maintained he was doing a good job throughout, which is the truth. A bunch of quotes about Lovenkrands, daft Cole references and a cutting insult from a daft disabled doesn't change that. They have no significance.

I didn't initially want Pards as manager, and I didn't Lovenkrands anywhere near the team. I've also been behind Pardew as much as anyone on here, unlike the shameful lot that wanted him to fail.

If I ever have my own law firm, Ronaldo can have a job. Never ever backs down and I have to respect that.

as i've often alluded to on here, theres a huge difference between being right and winning an argument.

If I ever have my own law firm, Ronaldo can have a job. Never ever backs down and I have to respect that.

as i've often alluded to on here, theres a huge difference between being right and winning an argument.

I don't see how. Both are usually looked down on in equal respects for the most part.

I don't see how. Both are usually looked down on in equal respects for the most part.

good point, well put over.

Only Interpolic would quote a post from before Pardew was appointed (which none of us wanted, let's be honest) to undermine an idictment of Pardew's undue criticism when he'd been in the job for 3 months. And predictably, a few on here are either too stupid to spot the glaring difference or just too pally with the boy next door who can't afford milk to discard the cheerleading.

Come back to me if anyone can find me even slightly implying I wanted us to part company with Pardew after his first game in charge. Until then, shut the fuck up and actually read what's been written. It's those who wanted Pardew to fail (and poured cold water on each victory) that should hang their heads.

It's those who wanted Pardew to fail (and poured cold water on each victory) that should hang their heads.

he's right about this mind, there was some fucking diabolical shit being thrown around when pardew was appointed like...rather people go back and dig that up

It's those who wanted Pardew to fail (and poured cold water on each victory) that should hang their heads.

he's right about this mind, there was some fucking diabolical shit being thrown around when pardew was appointed like...rather people go back and dig that up

Utter and complete despair at the time was perfectly justified.

nah

nah

It was man, we just sacked a perfectly good manager and replaced him with some knacker who failed in League 1 who just happened to be Ashley's gambling buddy :lol:

Who knew he would turn out to be the second coming?