Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Howaythetoon

Oddly enough, I could stomach defeat if we played really well and put in a decent performance from a footballing perspective. Its defeats that could have been avoided that I cannot accept or defeats that were self imposed. I do fear a defeat mind, hopefully though we can get the 3 points. I hate these games by the way.

He doesn't say much wrong at all in that Telegraph article. I'm not sure if it's normal for a manager's every word to be pulled apart and ridiculed, especially when he's got us so high in the league, but it seems a bit much to me.

He doesn't really say anything wrong, but if there's a bandwagon to be leapt on..

Oddly enough, I could stomach defeat if we played really well and put in a decent performance from a footballing perspective. Its defeats that could have been avoided that I cannot accept or defeats that were self imposed. I do fear a defeat mind, hopefully though we can get the 3 points. I hate these games by the way.

We'll be fine.

I'd like to go on record and say I couldn't give a fuck how we perform on sunday, 3 points is all I care about in this particular fixture.

Oddly enough, I could stomach defeat if we played really well and put in a decent performance from a footballing perspective.

???

To be fair he didn't change his opinion though did he. He said he doesn't care if we play shit and win but if we do lose he'd only accept it if we had attempted to play decent football

I agree. I have faith in him to have us right for Sunday too.

I don't, I think the fans will though.

Fair enough. The fans will be in fine form come Sunday imho.

I'm going to put all negative thoughts about Pardew's management to one side for the next 24 hrs. Derbies aren't like other games so I doubt style or technique will be that big a factor. It will come down to which team has the players for the big occasion and I believe ours is that team.

Guest BooBoo

Has to be pissed.

Otter's answer every time something like this happens.  :lol:

To be honest, i have a stock of about five standard responses. One is NWOAT another one is :yao:

Been in here too many years and ran out of motivation to post anything else.

:yao:

10th game in a row or something that we have no gameplan whatsoever. Not blaming him, just saying that if he had any gameplan that hasnt come across to the players and he should give them right a bollocking during halftime.

Guest Dontooner

Goal down, at home , derby game, now we will see how Pardew tactics and attacking ideas get us back into the game.

Out of this Club you useless f***er.

:lol:

you could see after 5 minutes that this should be another hopless performance with hoof balls. No passion, no passning, no moment or pressure from midfield.

We are not even close to create a shoot at HOME in a DERBY after 40 MINUTES.

you could see after 5 minutes that this should be another hopless performance with hoof balls. No passion, no passning, no moment or pressure from midfield.

I agree we have been piss poor have argued this for long. But shouldnt sack him now man. Give him this season then we can talk.

One thing else. It dosen´t matter who we buy in the future. With Pardew we will never be a top 6 club. next season we will struggle to get a top 10, even if we have the players.