Alan Pardew

JH

Funny how when Ba stops scoring, We then stop winning, then everyone starts to realise how s*** we've been this season.

Very worrying times

We have virtually no goals in the midfield or the defence and Nolan aside that's been a problem for a while.

Getting sick of the negative approach of the bloke and his still baffling team selections. Obertan for Cisse is a fucking joke.

No merit in getting an extra man in midfield?

When did we do that? Tbh that's why I was perplexed when Obertan stayed on and Santon went off.

What's the point in playing balls to Ameobi to hold them up. Soon as he attempts to take a touch with his feet we're f*****.

He did absolutely fine today.

Better than fine. Usual prejudice drivel tbh.

Well,you are wrong. But obviously I won't convince you, so I'll leave it at that.

Enrique was and still is a much better defender, Santon is better going forward.

Never said anything to the contrary.

Base on the current form, i firmly believe the rest of the league will catch up with us and we will finish 9th-11th.

...and form doesn't change over the course of a season?

Till it changes, keep hoping.

It's already changed numerous times this season, there's plenty of twist and turns to come.

Guest neesy111

Funny how when Ba stops scoring, We then stop winning, then everyone starts to realise how s*** we've been this season.

Very worrying times

We have virtually no goals in the midfield or the defence and Nolan aside that's been a problem for a while.

Ben Arfa our joint 2nd top goalscorer now depsite only playing a 1/4 of games this season.  To think somehow Ryan Taylor and Obertan were ahead of him....

f***ing hell guys he can only play with what he has

If we try to out football arsenal we will get murdered

Luck hasn't been with us last few weeks, that is all!

How come Swansea manage to play football against teams like Man City then? Are last season's championship team a bunch of undiscovered international class gems in disguise?

Bit of a daft point to make. They've a team full of players who are comfortable on the ball. We have at least two players at any one time who are absolutely horrendous footballers in our team.

Only because we are picking them. Like I said earlier, before getting sidetracked, what was the idea of subbing Santon and leaving a hopelessly outclassed Obertan on the pitch? Did we really need him in midfield where we were getting over run?

The main problems for me lie with the fact we're pretty much stuck with Williamson and Simpson, two of the worst players I can remember with the ball at their feet, incidently the two worst culprits for this hoofing lark.

Krul's the worst by a million miles.

He wasn't when he first broke into the team as a youngster strangely enough. It seems to get coached out of them at some stage by fearful managers.

Getting sick of the negative approach of the bloke and his still baffling team selections. Obertan for Cisse is a fucking joke.

No merit in getting an extra man in midfield?

When did we do that? Tbh that's why I was perplexed when Obertan stayed on and Santon went off.

I just mean the mentality seemed today to be to settle for a point the whole second half, resulting in hardly any attacking play at all :(

Very worrying times

Ben Arfa our joint 2nd top goalscorer now depsite only playing a 1/4 of games this season.  To think somehow Ryan Taylor and Obertan were ahead of him....

That says it all, like.

You can attempt to convince me when Santon's half the player.

Just to weigh in once more. Santon will never be as good as defending as Enrique. Enrique is superb but Santon is already as good with the ball at his feet and pushing forwards, give him until January next year and he'll be one of the best attacking FBs in the game, unfortunately, he will not be one of the best defensive FBs

You can attempt to convince me when Santon's half the player.

Just to weigh in once more. Santon will never be as good as defending as Enrique. Enrique is superb but Santon is already as good with the ball at his feet and pushing forwards, give him until January next year and he'll be one of the best attacking FBs in the game, unfortunately, he will not be one of the best defensive FBs

:thup:

Very worrying times

That says it all, like.

It's some seriously sad stuff.

Guest hobshobs

What's the point in playing balls to Ameobi to hold them up. Soon as he attempts to take a touch with his feet we're f*****.

Yep. Just loved the way he took it on his chest, let it fall to his feet and then sprayed a nice pass to a red and white shirt. Absolute class from this complete waste of space.

Since when have Newcastle fans wanted defensive fullbacks anyway? Bomb on for f***'s sake!

I always do, defending is the most important part of a defenders job and that's why I usually stick up for Simpson when Ryan Taylor is talked about as a replacement.

Yep. Just loved the way he took it on his chest, let it fall to his feet and then sprayed a nice pass to a red and white shirt. Absolute class from this complete waste of space.

Sorry, you win.

Shola did more than any other of our players in the 2nd half. That says a lot about our 2nd half, because he didn't do that much. Still, not the man to rip apart today, at all.

He doesn't pass the ball as well as Enrique.

Enqique has always had poor distribution, bar the odd ball over the top/down the line like he used to do for Martins. Actually if you had watched the last few Liverpool games you would have seen plenty examples of his poor passing.

Guest Dontooner

Aye Bolton and Wigan seems to be the only two games left , where we might win with a 75% chance. Going to be a tough run on games at the end.