Alan Pardew

JH

There's a class clip on SSN of Pardew watching the catwalk. Proper locks on to the model's arse and follows her. She's his.

Sure it wasn't the other way around?

Possibly. He was loving it like.

Was interesting seeing that Rudi Garcia the Lille manager was fluent in English when he was speaking about Joe Cole on his report on SSN the other day.

Just got me thinking, when Pardew eventually goes one day down the line, could see him being his replacement. Wonder what odds I could get at this stage?

Guest GeordieBatistuta

If anyone is interest, Pards speaks at the Monaco F1, found on a popular video site - 'BBC Formula 1 2012 - 06 Monaco GP - F1 Forum' and then go to 42:59.

Was interesting seeing that Rudi Garcia the Lille manager was fluent in English when he was speaking about Joe Cole on his report on SSN the other day.

Just got me thinking, when Pardew eventually goes one day down the line, could see him being his replacement. Wonder what odds I could get at this stage?

Hell, only an optimistic nut would – oh, hang on...

Never even thought of that but would be a cracking replacement if it were to happen one day....

Pardew's celebration for Ba's goal against Man Utd at SJP is fantastic.

"Alan Pardew Goal Celebration!" on the Yousual site.

I loved the one for Cisse's first against Chelsea.

Got this reply from Ladbrokes...crap odds tbh. :lol:

"Thank you for contacting us and requesting odds on Rudi garcia , the Lille manager being Newcastle United permenent manager one day

Our odds compilers have offered you odds of 16/1 on him being the NEXT Newcastle Manager . The maximum stake they are offering is £25.

If you wish to accept these terms, then we would request that you place your bet by Thursday 7th June "

He really thinks he would have brought us the same kind of success that we've had this season. :lol:

Kinnear Tells Pardew The Way Forward!

Former Toon boss Joe Kinnear has told Alan Pardew he needs to sign "four or five" players this summer. Hardly mind-blowing information ... is it?

Joe Kinnear: “This year we’ll probably find out more about Alan Pardew – and his squad – than in the season we’ve just had.

“Obviously, it’ll be an exciting league as far as Newcastle fans are concerned.

“But it’s added stress to the team and players that he’s got.

“My advice would be to add at least four or five new good players to strengthen the squad and take a step forward.

“That was always my idea with Mike. I said to Mike ‘give me two years to start with, and then we’ll build on it’.

“I said it would take me two years to find out what was needed.

“This is a fantastic club – it’s a one-club city. It’s got phenomenal fans.

“Since I’ve left, I’ve been in touch with Chris Hughton two or three times a week.

“We’ve always been good friends.

“I always said to Chris ‘have a go yourself, son – break away from being No 2. You’ve got enough about you to make it’.

“I encouraged him as much as I could.”

He really thinks he would have brought us the same kind of success that we've had this season. :lol:

Kinnear Tells Pardew The Way Forward!

Former Toon boss Joe Kinnear has told Alan Pardew he needs to sign "four or five" players this summer. Hardly mind-blowing information ... is it?

Joe Kinnear: “This year we’ll probably find out more about Alan Pardew – and his squad – than in the season we’ve just had.

“Obviously, it’ll be an exciting league as far as Newcastle fans are concerned.

“But it’s added stress to the team and players that he’s got.

“My advice would be to add at least four or five new good players to strengthen the squad and take a step forward.

“That was always my idea with Mike. I said to Mike ‘give me two years to start with, and then we’ll build on it’.

“I said it would take me two years to find out what was needed.

“This is a fantastic club – it’s a one-club city. It’s got phenomenal fans.

“Since I’ve left, I’ve been in touch with Chris Hughton two or three times a week.

“We’ve always been good friends.

“I always said to Chris ‘have a go yourself, son – break away from being No 2. You’ve got enough about you to make it’.

“I encouraged him as much as I could.”

He'd have had more chance than that twat Shearer.

[/Ronaldo]

fuck off man :lol: