Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

MKSC. Why even bother listening to Talksport?

Because 5Live bores me and I'm not a big music fan. It's just something to have on in the car while I drive home. FWIW they do have some decent pundits on and Durham does what he does very well, he had me shouting at the radio earlier like a fucking lunatic, but other times I do nothing but laugh.

MKSC. Why even bother listening to Talksport?

Because 5Live bores me and I'm not a big music fan. It's just something to have on in the car while I drive home. FWIW they do have some decent pundits on and Durham does what he does very well, he had me shouting at the radio earlier like a f***ing lunatic, but other times I do nothing but laugh.

I didn't think he was too bad today but that mark saggers!!! jesus that bloke hates us and is an utter w**kr

Up All Night is the only show really worth listening to on 5 Live. Perhaps even the only excuse to own a radio, cept for Bunce's Boxing Hour.

TalkSport is funny, if nowt else. Drivetime in particular; a retard and a puppet going at it for 4 hours, great fun.

Up All Night is the only show really worth listening to on 5 Live. Perhaps even the only excuse to own a radio, cept for Bunce's Boxing Hour.

TalkSport is funny, if nowt else. Drivetime in particular; a retard and a puppet going at it for 4 hours, great fun.

What's the radio like in naples? Any good stations?

Only just got in and heard. I love Jol, actually love him. What odds him hiring Hughton as no2 as well!?

Nil.

What self-respecting man would allow himself to be sacked, replaced and the become no.2 to his successor? Would you do that if you lass got rid of you, replaced you and asked you to be "back-up" for whenever he was away on business?

:doh:

There is no way a manager of Jol's caliber would come anywhere near this shithole of a club.

Careful. This club ain't a shithole. It just has a shitbag owner that's all.

Whatever it was it's too covered in Mike Ashley's bodily waste now to be anything else.

Only just got in and heard. I love Jol, actually love him. What odds him hiring Hughton as no2 as well!?

Nil.

What self-respecting man would allow himself to be sacked, replaced and the become no.2 to his successor? Would you do that if you lass got rid of you, replaced you and asked you to be "back-up" for whenever he was away on business?

Well, if I didn't have much else going on...

There is no way a manager of Jol's caliber would come anywhere near this shithole of a club.

Hmm, I dunno.  Depends how desperate he is to get back into the Premiership and how much Ashley and Llambias may or may not have already lied to him.

If we end up getting someone like Pardew in then I'm with Dave in the sense that they're deliberately fucking us over, but tbf I've said similar before.  They're a fucking joke.  I'll never trust them.

Nil.

:lol: Yeah.  If she was a good fuck, without the hassle and that.  This sounds ace, man.

Anyone got the footage of Jol's interview on last week's Football Focus? Seem to recall him saying he'd love to manage in the Premiership again. Want to see the programme again but can't find it.

Hmm, I dunno.  Depends how desperate he is to get back into the Premiership and how much Ashley and Llambias may or may not have already lied to him.

If we end up getting someone like Pardew in then I'm with Dave in the sense that they're deliberately f***ing us over, but tbf I've said similar before.  They're a f***ing joke.  I'll never trust them.

Coming here is career suicide for any manager with a decent reputation. Pure and simple.

Also, lest we forget, the reason Jol left Spurs in the first place was conflict with the board as well. I'm sure he'd love to come work under someone who makes the Spurs board look like Mother Teresa.

Nil.

:lol: Yeah.  If she was a good fuck, without the hassle and that.  This sounds ace, man.

Hmmmmm, perhaps my analogy is flawed...

Nil.

Hmmmmm, perhaps my analogy is flawed...

:lol: Yeah you underestimated mans apetite for quick meaningless sex.

Guest sombrero

I dunno if this was said already  but apparently Ashley has stated ge wouldn't be paying any club compensation for their

Manager, Martin jol leaves on mutual terms which means no compensation needed, he leaves on the same day that hughton leaves...

I dunno if this was said already but apparently Ashley has stated ge wouldn't be paying any club compensation for their

Manager, Martin jol leaves on mutual terms which means no compensation needed, he leaves on the same day that hughton leaves...

Yeah, 2+2=4, however this is Ashley we are talking about, don't underestimate his ability to fuck up big style. He's the sort of guy who after peace talks accidently sits on the missile launch button.

Surley Jol would want

a) A decent wage

b) Some finanical backing

c) No interference

Things that are not part of the Ashley regime. Is he really serious about taking the club forward? The Pardew appointment fits much more with Ashley's style, I think (or thought) part of the reason for Hughton going is Ashley wanting a jobs-for-the-boys enviroment, like it was with Kinnear and Wise. I dont think Hughton would have tolerated Ashley selling players, he wanted to keep and I think he would have been banging on his door wanting a bit more finanical backing.

Guest sombrero

I dunno if this was said already  but apparently Ashley has stated ge wouldn't be paying any club compensation for their

Yeah, 2+2=4, however this is Ashley we are talking about, don't underestimate his ability to f*** up big style. He's the sort of guy who after peace talks accidently sits on the missile launch button.

:mackems: :cheesy: too true though..

Yeah, 2+2=4, however this is Ashley we are talking about, don't underestimate his ability to f*** up big style. He's the sort of guy who after peace talks accidently sits on the missile launch button.

Mike Ashley, the Kim Jeong-Il of football.

Mike Ashley, the Kim Jeong-Il of football.

:mackems:  brilliant!!

by the way you must be loving this oldtype?  dragged yourself out of your despair only for this to happen

Investing emotional capital in NUFC is like opening an air-conditioning business in Alaska.

I can't help but feel that this is just a coincidence. Ashley will employ a cheap old has been who will be happy to be back in the game and do Ashley's bidding with no questions asked.