Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Found this on Sky Sports lol

Jimbob Moore (Wolverhampton Wanderers fan) says...

Newcastle supporters you have never been a big club, so come out of dream land. No top managers are going to want to come to a small cold area in Sunderland. With a team full of has beens your more likely to finish in bottom 3 if your chairman doesnt spend his money, a so called avid fan.

Posted 22:24 6th December 2010

:lol:

That's awesome.

Found this on Sky Sports lol

Jimbob Moore (Wolverhampton Wanderers fan) says...

Newcastle supporters you have never been a big club, so come out of dream land. No top managers are going to want to come to a small cold area in Sunderland. With a team full of has beens your more likely to finish in bottom 3 if your chairman doesnt spend his money, a so called avid fan.

Posted 22:24 6th December 2010

Awww, poor little dingle :lol:

Friend of mine is a massive spurs fan. He says one of their infamous ITK's - someone supposedly reliable - reckons its a done deal and saying that he is "back in the premiership".

Probably nothing in it, but I am actually sadlly getting my hopes up about this one.

Friend of mine is a massive spurs fan. He says one of their infamous ITK's - someone supposedly reliable - reckons its a done deal and saying that he is "back in the premiership".

Probably nothing in it, but I am actually sadlly getting my hopes up about this one.

Probably that little cartoon bear from the videos who told you this.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8452/93531606.jpg?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8452/93531606.jpg?

That's him! Is he not reliable then?

If Jol does turn up tomorrow it'll mean that twat Adrian Durham claiming he was spot on when he stated thay MA was doing the right thing for the club, as he clearly wants to take us forward and into the Champions League, and Hughton wasn't capable of doing that.

I couldn't bear that Smug Ginger WUM to think he actually got something right.