Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Apparently Jol still has a house in london. I'd imagine he'd be keen to gan to a london club.

London/Newcastle, all the same thing isn't it?

Mike would ask them each to make a drink. Whoever makes the best one wins.

Alan Pardew makes a pina coloda , Mike loves it: "What a touch that is Al my san"

Jol pours some whiskey into a glass."What the fack is this you Northern Mankey".

Martin Jol or Alan fucking Pardew, what a tough decision that would be. :lol:

"There's only one way to find out!"

Hopefully for Ashley the way is 'stab myself to death'.

A slightly worrying yet still amusing edit. :lol:

Martin Jol or Alan f***ing Pardew, what a tough decision that would be. :lol:

Well that's the decision Ashley currently has on his plate, and I've staked £25 of my own money on Betfair that he chooses the wrong one.

Expecting Mike Ashley to make a correct decision is about as likely to achieve a happy ending as playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun.

101 or more with 6 darts....

Oh unlucky Mike, unlucky Derek, you scored 28 - but don't worry, you've still got your bendy bullies and your Alan Pardew, that's all yours... now let's have a look at what you could have won!

It's a speedboat.... containing Martin Jol! Bad luck, bad luck

101 or more with 6 darts....

Oh unlucky Mike, unlucky Derek, you scored 28 - but don't worry, you've still got your bendy bullies and your Alan Pardew, that's all yours... now let's have a look at what you could have won!

It's a speedboat.... containing Martin Jol! Bad luck, bad luck

Worst movie ever

Pretty cruel by Jol and Ajax to let him resign today if he's not lined up to be our next manager :lol:

Aye :lol: Pretty shit timing, giving us a little tiny bit of false hope. They could have at least done it before Hughton :laugh:

Pretty cruel by Jol and Ajax to let him resign today if he's not lined up to be our next manager :lol:

Aye :lol: Pretty shit timing, giving us a little tiny bit of false hope. They could have at least done it before Hughton :laugh:

They should have waited until Pardew has been announced.

Jol was definitely interested in the job after he left Spurs, personally I think he'd jump at the chance of managing a big club in England again. The major doubt would have to be whether Ashley is capable of signing a pedigree manager. It's the only way sacking Hughton would make any sense, but I still wouldn't be surprised if Alan Pardew was at St James Park tomorrow.

Found this on Sky Sports lol

Jimbob Moore (Wolverhampton Wanderers fan) says...

Newcastle supporters you have never been a big club, so come out of dream land. No top managers are going to want to come to a small cold area in Sunderland. With a team full of has beens your more likely to finish in bottom 3 if your chairman doesnt spend his money, a so called avid fan.

Posted 22:24 6th December 2010