Your support from this point on

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm not going back.

I went and I supported Kinnear but not when they've did it again, they aren't getting any more of my money,

At the moment it feels like it is, nothing feels the same anymore.

The club was just about getting back to something respectable, something you could actually get behind, and Ashley has gone and fucked it up again.

As I said in another thread, maybe this is the time in life when I realise football isn't worth bothering with in the same way... not sure at the moment.

I would love nothing more to say thats it and have nothing to do with football, but I know it won't happen, and I know all those saying it now 90% will still be there...It's why Ashley can operate like he has,he can take the piss and we'll be back because its the Club we love, not him, its the club that matters.

I respect anyone who turns their back on the club, it is out of love and sheer hurt and pain, but I doubt i'm anywhere strong enough to do it unfortunately.

Right now it sure feels like the end for me like but who knows how I will feel in a couple of months. I've got a season ticket so ill still be at the games but Pardew will get zero backing from me and I will take every opportunity to berate him and Ashley.

Pardew must be insane, he's a dead man walking.

That's it for now. No watching on TV, no merchandise, nothing. I'll look for the results but that's it until Ashley has gone.  :weep:

Nothing to lose

Just bought tickets for Wigan FFS! And our first home game on Boxing Day since god knows fucking when!!!

Pardew deserves a chance, records seem to suggest he'll be shit, but he still deserves a chance. Ashley et al on the other hand deserve everything with both barrels.

I'll give it to the end of the season and if it's going as I suspect it will (badly!!) I'll be taking a rather large backwards step until that useless bastard is as far away from our club as possible.

As I said in another thread, maybe this is the time in life when I realise football isn't worth bothering with in the same way... not sure at the moment.

exactly, i just really can't be bothered any more,.

I will continue my refusal to go into Sports Direct, and will not use the official shop for anything..

PLans I had for attending a game early next year are now on hold...I just feel.....slightly ruined by it all