Your support from this point on

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest McLøvenkrands

I will still attend all home matches as normal to support the lad's - but I shall be letting my feelings against fat lad known!

If we're to claim that we are the loyalist the world has ever had - we need to stick to this and back our team, no matter what tw*ts we have in charge.

But financially apart from my season ticket I'm not putting anything into the club until things change.

I wont go to matches and I won't buy anything related to the club or Ashley, but I'll still watch the team when I can. It's impossible for me to give up altogether, but I still feel like I absolutely must stop giving any money to Ashley.

Great post and that's exactly how I feel, it's away games only for me.

I'm caught in 2 minds - on one hand I want to continue to go to as many games as possible the players and the name of Newcastle United but I feel the only way to get Ashley out is to not go to games therefore losing him money

I'll follow the club on TV/radio and in the media. No more going to games for me now. I won't set foot inside St James until Ashley is gone. Simple as that.

What happens if by some miracle we end up winning silverware under Pardew?

That will never happen due to him being gash. And always will be.

As I was saying, it was a hypothetical question, but there's a part of me that has a deep-seated fear of the absurd or unpredictable happening.

Just like you know there will be a small gaggle of twats hanging round outside the club tomorrow to welcome Pardew and probably even give him a welcoming round of applause.

You know it'll happen.

But does it really matter? It wouldn't be the same anyway.

It won't happen, but I admire your desperation ot cling to something. Don't worry, you'll be free of it soon.

I wont go to matches and I won't buy anything related to the club or Ashley, but I'll still watch the team when I can. It's impossible for me to give up altogether, but I still feel like I absolutely must stop giving any money to Ashley.

Thats how I feel.

No more replica gear, no more matches, don't even think I'll bother watching any more matches on TV or anything. Life has enough aches, pains and strains without the fat bastard pissing me off at every opportunity! Too much drama in life to be inflicted by this any longer. Will look for results but not much else now.

I've never been more tempted to give up and start supporting someone else, at least whilst Ashley is here. I love Newcastle - the city, the people, the stadium, the football club's history and the fans. But I'm not prepared to support Mike Ashley in any way, shape or form so until he goes I won't attend another game or buy another shirt.

I've never been more tempted to give up and start supporting someone else, at least whilst Ashley is here. I love Newcastle - the city, the people, the stadium, the football club's history and the fans. But I'm not prepared to support Mike Ashley in any way, shape or form so until he goes I won't attend another game or buy another shirt.

Not even an option to be fair!!

hang on? do we support newcastle united or hughton united?

If people are serious about giving up supporting their club over this then f*** off and support man u. Unreal

It's not about giving up on the club, it's about forcing Ashleys hand to sell

Will still support NUFC in the same way.

In the cold light of day nothing has really changed over the last week. The owner is still a maverick who could at any moment make a stupid decision, we still have the same playing squad, we still have the same financial resources available to spend in January, and our acquisition policy is still based in the main upon youth/loans, and we have a relatively unproven manager, and we will still get beaten by Liverpool.

The main difference I suppose is that the atmosphere at home games will be more hostile, but the team hasn't been playing well at home anyway, so it is not as if the supporter unrest is going to topple fortress St. James's.

The idea of not going to games in principle to hurt Ashley's pocket and watching it on TV is a bit daft. If all Newcastle fans cancelled Sky subscriptions then they would put less games on the TV, and hence less income. So why don't you do that as well?

The poll in this thread really highlights the 'foreign/fairweather fans' on this board :lol:

We had Graeme fucking Souness steadfastly destroy almost everything we loved about the club under SBR. Yet, this is the 'final straw' for many people on here. :dowiespin:

Presumably you'd never heard of NUFC a decade ago?