Newcastle United 3 - 1 Liverpool - 11/12/10 - post match reaction from page 29

Dave

I bet Messi thought that if this day ever came it would be a bright spring day in April or May and he could just hoy the piss down.  The cup of piss would have an umbrella in it, and he could go sunbathing or surfing or something and forget the indignity he'd just been through because he doubted Kevin Nolan.

As it happens, it's December - he'll do the deed and have nowt to go outside to except the freezing cold snow.  8 goals by December man.  Nolan took that bet and fucking blitzed it.

Chris Waddle's a complete f***ing tard. Can't stand that f***ing accent.

Er...

I think you should be the one to tell him Dave.

I am fucking Geordie, I know what the Heworth folk sound like and it's nothing like Waddle's spastic fucking tones.

I bet Messi thought that if this day ever came it would be a bright spring day in April or May and he could just hoy the piss down.  The cup of piss would have an umbrella in it, and he could go sunbathing or surfing or something and forget the indignity he'd just been through because he doubted Kevin Nolan.

As it happens, it's December - he'll do the deed and have nowt to go outside to except the freezing cold snow.  8 goals by December man.  Nolan took that bet and fucking blitzed it.

Warm piss on a cold day. Lethal.

Er...

I am fucking Geordie, I know what the Heworth folk sound like and it's nothing like Waddle's spastic fucking tones.

Thought you were foreign, sorry. :lol:

Er...

I am f***ing Geordie, I know what the Heworth folk sound like and it's nothing like Waddle's spastic f***ing tones.

I got it. So you think Waddle is a bit like Sting in that he's just made up his own accent for whatever reason.

'Hallelujah, the rebirth of a strike partnership' :lol:

first time listening to one of our games on talksport, being fair collymores a decent commentator

Decent pundit, usually has something interesting to say.

Er...

Thought you were foreign, sorry. :lol:

:nope: