Newcastle United 3 - 1 Liverpool - 11/12/10 - post match reaction from page 29

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

First time I've noticed this, but pre-match in between the crappy music they kept playing the Sports Direct jingle.  :lol: Proper mind fuck.

dodododododo sports direct.com dodododododo UK's #1 ddododododo over and over again for about 15 seconds, then another song.

Krul 6.5

Simpson 7

Campbell 5

Taylor 6

Enrique 8

Gutierrez 5.5

Tiote 7

Nolan 7

Barton 9 (motm)

Carroll 8

Ameobi 6

Subs:

Ranger 7.5

Smith n/a

Routledge n/a

Referee: (Phil Mitchell) - 4

You're generous giving the ref 4 mind.

I also disagree re Jose who i thought was poor tonight and seemed distracted as if this whole week has affected him more than others.

Campbell was shit at West Brom and just as bad today. Mistake after mistake.

Taylor was better than last week, but I'd still bring the Willicini pairing back in.

Thought Taylor played well enough to keep his place.

First time I've noticed this, but pre-match in between the crappy music they kept playing the Sports Direct jingle.  :lol: Proper mind fuck.

dodododododo sports direct.com dodododododo UK's #1 ddododododo over and over again for about 15 seconds, then another song.

FFS.

Guest toonlass

Handbags under the Leazes after the match. Scousers were coming out of their exits and were getting usual grief, "feed the scousers, let them know it's Christmas time" and "sign on, sign on" etc and not taking it very well at all. Police on horses were charging at Newcastle fans, and then they had their batons out charging at fans. Think some have got overexcited from the Student protests.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Handbags under the Leazes after the match. Scousers were coming out of their exits and were getting usual grief, "feed the scousers, let them know it's Christmas time" and "sign on, sign on" etc and not taking it very well at all. Police on horses were charging at Newcastle fans, and then they had their batons out charging at fans. Think some have got overexcited from the Student protests.

"AM GANNA BE ON COPPAS!"

Barton controlled our midfieldtoday, he marks the pace we play at and takes the pressure off through sublime passing. Best game I've seen him play for us.

Carrol had a good game, only fault was missing the header with the goal in front, probably the speed he was going at.

Tiote was giant aswell, gets the ball and they certainly don't get it back off him often.

Cracking interview by Nolan and Joey, surprised tbh...

Cambell was great at times and abysmal at times also... Would like to see him get through a game with some sort of consistence.

Jonas was my let down player today, didn't seem to be at the races. We all have em'...

GREAT TEAM PERFORMANCE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY HUGHTON, AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!

Campbell was good for the first 30 after that I didn't see much but it surprises me he got such bad reviews from you all but i have to trust your judgement as I only saw bits of the match from that.

Jonas however was a let down, he touches the ball more than anyone but was never productive. Not one ball was good.

Saw the last 10-15 and Ranger was chasing down eveyr ball challenging all the time. Deserves to start the next match. 

Positives -

Ranger

Pardew for substituting so early and basically changing the game with the coming on of Nile.

Fans, although atmosphere wasn't the best, the applauding and very few boos of Pardew when he came on the pitch was something special.

Negatives -

Jose and Jonas seemed not to care today for most part.

Krul seemed to lose his head on some parts.

Then again this is only the few bits I saw of the game and can't comment on the rest.