Newcastle United 3 - 1 Liverpool - 11/12/10 - post match reaction from page 29

Dave

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/25/article-1323503-0BC0127B000005DC-933_468x353.jpg

Them living together has been the best thing ever. They clearly planned that first goal over a late evening pillow talk  :smitten:

Canny bit of bother underneath the Leazes End after the game, fight kicked off between a Mag and a dipper, before you knew it dozens were piling in, ended up with police horses charging both sets of fans to keep them apart.

It was kicking off inside the ground at half time.

Canny bit of bother underneath the Leazes End after the game, fight kicked off between a Mag and a dipper, before you knew it dozens were piling in, ended up with police horses charging both sets of fans to keep them apart.

It was kicking off inside the ground at half time.

Well we all know for certain it wouldn't have been the scousers fault as they're model fans.

Bit disappointed with the BBC coverage. Looked like we did nothing bar the 3 goals yet when they talk about Barton, they showed one excellent move (resulting in a great shot by Carroll), that should easily have been included in the highlights.

Kuyt's chest on the floor was one of the weirdest things I've seen at a football match

I was just talking to my dad about how weird it is when footballers go to ground to head, then that happens. Was so ridiculous. Could've just used his foot.

Text from me dad: "Good game, we deserved the win.  Fans got behind the team.  Fat boy got loads of stick but it's a waste of time".

Fat boy. :lol: He's still never referred to Jonas as anything other than Spiderman in the whole time he's been playing for us. :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/7943748/Newcastle-United-3-Liverpool-1-match-report.html

Newcastle played to their attacking strengths but were still undermined by defensive weaknesses. Fitzroy Simpson failed to track a Maxi Rodriguez run and the Argentina winger headed over while a Raul Meireles shot was deflected out of a crowd but stopped on the line.

:kinnear: