Tevez withdraws written transfer request

dinotheprehistoricgeordie

Manchester City trying to single handedly ruin every single player they get their hands on. As soon as a new transfer window comes, those from previous transfer windows get tossed aside. It's a pathetic way of running a football club.

Their money and their treatment of the players is ruining football.

Surely once the ownership rules come in they can't carry on like this though?

Those the rules about only being able to make a certain loss etc. etc.?

Whatever the rules, I'm sure they'll find some way to get around it.

man city fans getting interviewed on ssn, i notice not one of them pointed out the blindingly obvious. if you buy your way to the title as quickly as they're trying to do, this is the sort of character you're going to attract, they deserve everything they get.

None of the citeh fans are bothered, just reckon they'll buy someone better.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, Citeh board say its all about money, and Tevez has only spoken to the board 6 times since joining and its never been anything like he describes.

:lol:

Manchester City trying to single handedly ruin every single player they get their hands on. As soon as a new transfer window comes, those from previous transfer windows get tossed aside. It's a pathetic way of running a football club.

Their money and their treatment of the players is ruining football.

Surely once the ownership rules come in they can't carry on like this though?

They will buy a stack more of players before then & sell them off to increase income.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8197952/Carlos-Tevez-transfer-request-to-leave-Manchester-City-is-not-about-money.html

Carlos Tévez spelled it out in capital letters. “This is not about money,” the striker is understood to have told Manchester City in an email when the club offered him the chance not just to renegotiate his contract but collect a substantial one-off bonus, thought to be about £5 million.

How depressing.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The 26-year-old says he wants to leave because his relations with "certain executives" at the Eastlands club have "broken down beyond repair".

There are some things money can't buy.

Not in football though.

Tevez & Kia have always been interested in moves & $$$$. It is the reason they were key figures in the "Corinthians project" & the reason for his jolly to WHU. A lot of people dont see the money grabber side of Tevez because he gives a 100% & kisses his club badge but for me he is right up there with Ashley Cole as being nothing but a shitbag off the pitch.

Bang on!!!

Nixon is bang on when comparing to another badge kisser Rooney.

Guest firetotheworks

Good riddance, you bellend.

In my anti-biotic fueled state I thought the thread said that Steven Taylor had submitted a transfer request. So I got it wrong on pretty much every level.

Guest Heneage

Every bit as disgraceful as the Rooney situation. Expect more high-profile players to do the same now they've seen it works a treat.

There's more similarities between him and Rooney than you'd believe actually. Tevez hasn't just been unfaithful to City....

Every bit as disgraceful as the Rooney situation. Expect more high-profile players to do the same now they've seen it works a treat.

There's more similarities between him and Rooney than you'd believe actually. Tevez hasn't just been unfaithful to City....

Do you reckon he banged the arse  out of

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/07/article-1256132-089B88C1000005DC-802_233x665.jpg

Tbf to Carlito here his bird has left him, he has his face, speaks very little English so buzzing a female to pop round & give him massage for cash is fair game.

Guest Chubby Jason

Hope he plays tonight. otherwise we end up with him caning us next weekend.

Will probably play and scream in Mancini's face for subbing him in the 95th minute when they're 3 goals up, following that up by demanding a 10 million £ bonus to reward his "passion" and "loyalty".

This guys has the loyalty of a soldier of fortune.  Does this prick want some loyalty trophy for showing loyalty after only being paid 150,000 pounds a week?  Shit, I must be 1500 times more loyal, as my loyalty threshold runs at 100 pounds a week.

http://www.jdmfilmreviews.com/images/name-of-the-rose-ron-pearlman.jpg  Tevez backs down in frustration.