Nigel de Jong

Benwell Lad

I'm considering running on the pitch, pulling De Jongs shorts AND boxers down and just botting him clean up the arse.

Suggestions for,

a) Location of pitch to carry this out on to receive the best possible media visibility to show our anger at his challenge on Ben Arfa

b) How long to bot him for

c) Whether to wear a blob

Cheers

Wear a blob, but put it on before you hare out on to the pitch. Otherwise, you'll be all centre stage for your big screen moment, and suddenly you'll be fiddling around trying to get the damn thing out of its foil packet.

I'm considering running on the pitch, pulling De Jongs shorts AND boxers down and just botting him clean up the arse.

Suggestions for,

a) Location of pitch to carry this out on to receive the best possible media visibility to show our anger at his challenge on Ben Arfa

Cheers

I would actually pay 10 quid for someone to do that..

:kinnear:

Suggestions for,

Cheers

I would actually pay 10 quid for someone to do that..

:kinnear:

:lol:

Suggestions for,

Cheers

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest VegasToon

Suggestions for,

Cheers

I would actually pay 10 quid for someone to do that...if others chip in, you might find it very rewarding!

I'd donate 10 quid to the cause.

Suggestions for,

Cheers

Best post ever.

Suggestions for,

Cheers

Probably get a three grand fine for doin something like that.

Suggestions for,

Cheers

Probably get a three grand fine for doin something like that.

Ok what's the fine (if any) to run in and smack him on the head (gently)? I just want the prick to know that he will never be safe in St James Park again.

Suggestions for,

Cheers

Please get AIDS before doing this and do not wear a blob.

Thanks.

Guest Heneage

Aye, hope he gets booed every time he touches the ball.

Oh no! I bet he's quaking in his boots :lol:

Could at least put him off his game.

Lads, where is your Xmas spirit.  Tis the time to forgive and forget.  Let us just show them that we are better than that and not the neanderthals that we are always presented as by the media.  Let bygones be bygones.

Lads, where is your Xmas spirit.  Tis the time to forgive and forget.  Let us just show them that we are better than that and not the neanderthals that we are always presented as by the media.  Let bygones be bygones.

Whatevs trevs. I hope he never plays football again personally.

Guest Stephen927

Booing a player sometimes can have the opposite effect than what is intended. Considering his reaction after the incident, I reckon De Jong has been revelling in playing the villain, booing him would only serve to spur him on.

Booing a player sometimes can have the opposite effect than what is intended. Considering his reaction after the incident, I reckon De Jong has been revelling in playing the villain, booing him would only serve to spur him on.

Disagree. I think he'd go missing, like he did in the few games following our game after all of the media pressure that was placed on him.