The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

If Balotelli is one of the worst players in the league then so is David Silva.

People are conned by journalists and comentators, man. It's sad, but prevalent.

Are you saying that the media are on Balotellis back and therefore dictating my opinion of him?

I thought this thread was about worst players in the premso far this season?

If so then surely general ability should not over compensate for poor performances?

Baloteli has looked a threat every game he has stayed on the pitch! What are you on about? One of the worst players in the league? Get out of here with that nonsense please. Was unlucky not to score a great goal just the other night against Everton.

Ramires has been substandard, but has shown flashes of his true ability.  Can't really be considered in this thread.

Based purely on this season, he has to be considered. He's been woeful.

On performances yes.  But as I stipulated I wanted to concentrate purely on ability here.  Ramires is a good player, he's just finding it incredibly tough in the EPL for whatever reason.

Guest Heneage

Angeleri and Riveros came highly rated and look like they're being allowed to leave in January. One must be that bad he's not even made his league debut yet.

According to members of the SMB who attend the reserves Angeleri has looked totally woeful, poor positioning, condition, touch the lot.

Sebastien Bassong is looking nervous when he plays and has made some really bad decisons so far this season.

Could be argued that he won the Liverpool game for us with those two tackles on Torres though. He's been OK.

I agree, he had a good game when he came on against pool.

Gave away a goal to Villa when he was outmuscled by Albrighton and has been looking pretty dodgy in the CL aswell in my opinion.

Guest Chubby Jason

Carrick and Carson should be nowhere near that side.

Why not Carrick? He's nothing player.

If Cattermole had received a red card every time he deserved one then he would have to be on the list of worst players, he'd have been sent off at least four times already.