Newcastle 1 - 3 Man City - 26/12/2010 - Post-Match Reaction From Page 15

Andy

Time to switch off, like we did at kick off.

More than half a century since a domestic trophy and counting.

I think we will easily make it a century at this impressive rate of continual dissapointment,

no bother.

Goodnight all.

Haiku?  Can't remember how many syllables they're supposed to have.  But beautiful all the same :)

There's only three lines in haiku and he's Korean.

People blaming Pardew, seriously?

It's pathetic that, in a game when the crowd will be uber-charged because of the robbing that occurred in the corresponding fixture, our players completely let themselves and the team down with stupid and basic errors. It's also upsettingly unjust that these cunts aren't being ruined.

I think we will easily make it a century at this impressive rate of continual dissapointment,

no bother.

Goodnight all.

Haiku?  Can't remember how many syllables they're supposed to have.  But beautiful all the same :)

Fair enough (although I have read Haikus written by people from countries other than Japan, although no doubt they're not real ones)

A new manager

Coloccini and Taylor

Plus c'est la meme chose

no bother.

Goodnight all.

Fair enough (although I have read Haikus written by people from countries other than Japan, although no doubt they're not real ones)

No one outside of Japan has the ability to write a haiku.

They've had two chances and taken them. We've been punished but since the goals we've played alright.

We're getting balls into Carroll at least and look capable of scoring. Have to be careful though because a third goal and it's curtains. 2-0 doesn't reflect the balance of play at all but these kinds of teams will punish your mistakes.