Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People are quick to forget the "What would the majority prefer?" shite and the "Remie Streete" thread "in case something happens". :lol:

Basically, he was docked under 100 again because he kept starting off absolute drivel and decided to go on the wind-up with even worse stuff instead of being a good lad. We'll see how it goes next time, although I'm not hopeful given the fact he was posting links to streams last month as well. :dontknow:

Guest ToonUltra

People are quick to forget the "What would the majority prefer?" s**** and the "Remie Streete" thread "in case something happens". :lol:

Basically, he was docked under 100 again because he kept starting off absolute drivel and decided to go on the wind-up with even worse stuff instead of being a good lad. We'll see how it goes next time, although I'm not hopeful given the fact he was posting links to streams last month as well. :dontknow:

There was not a thread regarding Streete....so I made one. He's still part of our club, even if it is the under 18's squad.

I dont see how that's drivel? Posters change title threads when something does happen regarding a certain player....so why not? There is complete drivel on here which stays put, nothing said...why is this any different?

People actually posted to this thread asking who he was....so in some ways it was an education to some. I was not trying to be an arsehole whatsoever.

I made a mistake with posting streams, I hold my hands up and for doing that i apologised.

Still think its strange that my views and opinions can be judged and discarded as drivel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I use IE I get this message when trying to log onto the forums,

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Had enough. Fuck off.

This ban is not set to expire.

You must be a mackem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...