PARDOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haven't seen a shambles like this since the End of Year awards..! Pretty sure you can edit the other post's poll so you can change your votes too?

Change with your kneejerks.

1 good

down to 10 is shit.

Not anymore... Hadn't read this at the time but assumed it was a balls up...

think admin are having what they call a joke. :undecided:

Londons Calling.

I refuse to accept he's worth a shot at this job and can't get past his obvious involvement in the CH sacking, manoeuvring himself alongside dumb and dumber.

The bookies had him down as a favourite long before CH was packing his boxes and with no right meaning he's a conniving cunt as far as I'm concerned.

He's doing ok. Squad has responded quite well and another 6 or 7 really good performances should see us safe with room to spare.

Waiting to see who comes in this month and how he copes in the derby atmosphere though.

Londons Calling.

I refuse to accept he's worth a shot at this job and can't get past his obvious involvement in the CH sacking, manoeuvring himself alongside dumb and dumber.

The bookies had him down as a favourite long before CH was packing his boxes and with no right meaning he's a conniving cunt as far as I'm concerned.

:lol:

Stu, rather than just trolling the threads and laughing at people's opinions that differ from yours...make some opinions of your own....and without them being an attack on people who don't fully agree with you.

That wasn't an opinion, it was a pathetic attack.

I was angry as hell at it appointment, but he's doing OK so far, no real complaints. Results are what will define him obviously, and even the most sceptical of us will warm to the guy, if the team is successful on the pitch.