Newcastle United 5 - 0 West Ham United - 05/01/11 - post match reaction from p35

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Colo was class. Got beat a few times in the air against Cole, so just let Cole control the ball, and then tackled him.  :lol:

:lol: Aye that's what I was saying to my Dad, hoenstly get the impression he just let him win it sometimes because he knew he'd win it straight back. Absolute class act whe he's on form.

Fantastic stuff, couldn't fault him at all. Even when he started to swagger forwards with the ball, smoking a cigar, he nearly set up Lovenkrands! Probably the best game I've seen from him, great stuff.  :clap:

Colo was class. Got beat a few times in the air against Cole, so just let Cole control the ball, and then tackled him.  :lol:

:lol: Aye that's what I was saying to my Dad, hoenstly get the impression he just let him win it sometimes because he knew he'd win it straight back. Absolute class act whe he's on form.

He was class like but the standard of the opponent has to be a factor.

Guest johnson293

A 0-0 on first on MOTD. You couldnt make it up.

Aye and give it 15 minutes of 'highlights' and bull**** analysis afterwards!!!

watching footy first its a mystery to me how west ham have gone 4 unbeaten before tonight

They look absolutely shocking. Not taking anything away from our performance but from what I can say we didn't exactly unlock them with good football, shocking at the back.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love surprisingly fun matches like that. There was me moaning about Wednesday games. :lol:

Shh!  :-[

Ranger isn't very happy. :(

Hmm? Something after the match?

Noticed Best celebrated with Ranger in the dug out when he scored the first goal. Wonder if they had a bet to see who score their 1st Premier League goal first?  :lol:

Guest toonlass

Just back.

Harper - 8

Simpson - 7.5

Coloccini - 9.5

S. Taylor - 7.5

Enrique - 8

Barton - 8

Tiote  - 9

Nolan - 8

Jonas - 6

Lovenkrands - 6.5

Best - 10

Williamson - 7.5

Ranger - 5 - worst sitter miss I've ever seen

Ferguson - 6.5

EH? You've given Lovenkrands the same marks as Shane Ferguson?  :doh: Were you watching any of the game at all?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just back.

Harper - 8

Simpson - 7.5

Coloccini - 9.5

S. Taylor - 7.5

Enrique - 8

Barton - 8

Tiote  - 9

Nolan - 8

Jonas - 6

Lovenkrands - 6.5

Best - 10

Williamson - 7.5

Ranger - 5 - worst sitter miss I've ever seen

Ferguson - 6.5

EH? You've given Lovenkrands the same marks as Shane Ferguson?  :doh: Were you watching any of the game at all?

Scored 1, set up 2... wow. The hatred for Lovenkrands is insane :(

West Ham reminded me of most of the generic gash teams we raped 2nd half of last season at home.

Same here, to the point I would've been seething if they'd scored a late consolation goal as we seemed to go through a spell of conceding a few last season.