Sack Race - Who is Next?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very hard to chose tbh. I'd say Roy will be 'sacked in the morning' while Carlo will part company with Chelsea sometime during the week.

Whilst Grant will "depart by mutual consent".

Aye. But what will Houllier do? Resign?

Villa are playing OK so I reckon Houllier will get a few more games

Hodgson will get a couple more as well IMO

It's between Ancelotti and Grant for me

I could see West Ham sacking Grant and replacing him with Hughton, and Chelsea replacing Ancelotti with Jol

Surely at least one of them has to go tomorrow?

one will go this week. grant and hodgson have to be favourites. difficuilt to choose between the two as west ham have the more pressing need whilst liverpool have the possibility of o'neill or even dalglish (till the summer) to call on.

I'd like to see them go in the following order

1) Mancini - still have not forgiven him for defending De Jong, no integrity at all and totally incompetent, probably have the best squad in the league and still can't make things work

2) Ancelotti - a drop in form is 3-5 games, when it's 11 games he has to go, pissed off that Wolves won

3) Grant - don't really care except that sacking their manager will hopefully put the club in turmoil and firmly place them in the bottom 3

4) Houllier - still think he can do a decent job

5) Hodgson - want him to remain with Liverpool coz he will screw them up which pleases me no end

Guest neesy111

Think it would be immensely harsh to get rid of Ancelotti.

Sacking a guy who's team recently looked unbeatable because of 11 games of downturn would be the wrong decision IMO.

If any big club went 11 games without a win i.e. Inter, Chelsea, Real Madrid then they would sack their manager no doubt.  Chelsea's transfer policy has baffled me for the last 2 seasons.