Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

isn't he from Eskilstuna?

Aye.

Nothing in Swedish media about this yet btw. Nothing surprising there mind.

Ah that's what i thought, a girl i know knows him, spoke about him when at Arsenal. Her tits were nice, probably value them around 100K.

Yeah i checked sportbladet earlier as well.

GBP or SEK?

isn't he from Eskilstuna?

Aye.

Nothing in Swedish media about this yet btw. Nothing surprising there mind.

Ah that's what i thought, a girl i know knows him, spoke about him when at Arsenal. Her tits were nice, probably value them around 100K.

Yeah i checked sportbladet earlier as well.

GBP or SEK?

GBP ;) Nah but nice.

Guest MrSundlofer

I always thought he was left sided as I remember him playing LB before RW, he was apparently playing out of position though.

Plays best as a right midfielder but can also play in the central midfield. Can also cover the right back spot. 

Remember being impressed with him a few seasons back. Was good when we played blues in the FA cup and was quality when they thumped us in the replay. Not the quickest but hard working and has decent end product from the little bits of seen of him on other games. Would be pleased with this signing if true.

If we got him, I'd be tempted to push Barton back in the middle again. Tough since he has played so well there, but if his performance drops in the middle, it's not worse than to put him back out right.

I'd like to see how this works, at least untill Ben Arfa is back.

----------------Carroll--------------

-----------------Nolan--------------

Gutierrez-Tiote-Barton-Larsson

Guest Chubby Jason

Little bit surprised how excited people are getting about this, he's not really that good is he...

He's better than what we've got, what's not to like?

I'm not sure about that to be honest, he's OK I just hope (if true) this is not the only signing we make his window, we need a striker more than a winger in Larrson.

If we got him, I'd be tempted to push Barton back in the middle again. Tough since he has played so well there, but if his performance drops in the middle, it's not worse than to put him back out right.

I'd like to see how this works, at least untill Ben Arfa is back.

----------------Carroll--------------

-----------------Nolan--------------

Gutierrez-Tiote-Barton-Larsson

No thanks. Barton is better out right and Nolan is better in the middle. Seb should come in for Jonas on the left.

Guest Chubby Jason

How many time do we have ten times better with 2 strikers before people get it into their thick skulls? It's laughable.

What?

:lol: I'd just like to see it. Not saying it will work better than anything else we've seen this season, but it could.

Isn't Larsson right footed? Can't see where else he'd fit in our team bar right wing.

Some random guy on Twitter says Carr is twice the player Larsson ever will be.

If you're going by weight alone, maybe. 

Think this would be great if we can get him for that price.

Tell him he's a knob please.

:lol: I'd just like to see it. Not saying it will work better than anything else we've seen this season, but it could.

Isn't Larsson right footed? Can't see where else he'd fit in our team bar right wing.

Haven't you seen enough of Nolan behind the striker to see that he is not very good at that role as well as the rest of the team being much, much better when playing 4-4-2?

Yes, Seb is right footed, but so is Jonas.