Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Guest MrSundlofer

Larsson's agent said Birmingham wants him to sign a new contract - but the offer is not good enough. He thinks Larsson has played well for Birmingham and been at the club some time, and deserves to be respected more = better contract?

He also thinks Birmingham have approached other clubs to make a bid for Larsson. Isn't happy Bentley signed for the club. And confirmed Newcastle is interested in the player amongst some other clubs. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

“Whether it is a loan or a permanent move really depends on the negotiations and the type of player we manage to get. If we manage to get our No 1 target it will affect another deal we might have been working on.

Pardew, Sunday Sun

Guest sicko2ndbest

Adrian Charles just said Beckham wont be signing for Spurs. This could mean no Bentley to Brum and no Larsson to us?

A lot can happen between now and the weekend. Wouldn't surprise me if we got Larsson and the mackems signed one or two who all play in the derby.

It's a huge game for both sides and their fans. It's the one that really matters.

Doesn't look like it was posted when published (lunchtime Sunday), but Oliver reckons we've agreed a fee for Larsson too.

Too? Is there another one I've missed?

The original one in the thread?

Guest Heneage

A lot can happen between now and the weekend. Wouldn't surprise me if we got Larsson and the mackems signed one or two who all play in the derby.

It's a huge game for both sides and their fans. It's the one that really matters.

Their centre of midfield does look quite weak.

centre ? like they are strong out wide.

Guest Heneage

I think ElMohammady has finally bed in and looks a good solid runner, him against Enrique will be a good test and I think he really took Jose by surprise at SJP.

I think ElMohammady has finally bed in and looks a good solid runner, him against Enrique will be a good test and I think he really took Jose by surprise at SJP.

you werent at the game i saw.

Didn't 'Elmo' only play half an hour?

yup subbed for gyan and i thought it was an odd sub then as he was doing well and completely imbalanced their side as despite 3 strikers on the field there was no one to get the ball to them

yup subbed for gyan and i thought it was an odd sub then as he was doing well and completely imbalanced their side as despite 3 strikers on the field there was no one to get the ball to them

din't gyan only come on for the last half hour ?

otr was that the point, on the pitch for an hour, played for about 5 mins ?

pretty sure he came in on the first half

edit checked the thread, he came on after the 2nd goal in a desperate attempt by brucey boy to save the day

pretty sure he came in on the first half

on checking he came on after 40mins.