Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Going to go out on a limb and say he will be shit for us as a right midfielder. If its 1.5 Million then it's not the biggest risk and a supposed promising young player for a cheap price isn't bad business.

Going to go out on a limb and say he will be s*** for us as a right midfielder. If its 1.5 Million then it's not the biggest risk and a supposed promising young player for a cheap price isn't bad business.

Agree with everything except the young and promising part. Turning 26 this year like.

If having him in means that Barton can move back to central midfield and that means there's one more player ahead of Alan Smith in that position, then let's sign him up.

Exactly, though I still want Barton on the right with everyone fit.

If having him in means that Barton can move back to central midfield and that means there's one more player ahead of Alan Smith in that position, then let's sign him up.

Everyone fit I want Jonas wide right HBA wide left with Barton & Tiote CM

How often is everyone fit though!  dont know enough about him to comment on him as a player but i do know we need more depth to our squad.

Going to go out on a limb and say he will be s*** for us as a right midfielder. If its 1.5 Million then it's not the biggest risk and a supposed promising young player for a cheap price isn't bad business.

Agree with everything except the young and promising part. Turning 26 this year like.

Who exactly do you suggest we sign instead of him, for the same amount of money?

Who exactly do you suggest we sign instead of him, for the same amount of money?

Stating facts tbh. Nothing more in it.

But to answer, I'd prefer an exciting Carr-scouted player.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Eh?

This is suicide inducing.

Well, no, you're stating your opinion, as has been evident throughout the thread.

How do you know it isn't Carr that recommended we sign Larsson?

Well, no, you're stating your opinion, as has been evident throughout the thread.

Please don't encourage any more pearls of wisdom. Just let it be!

Why would he recommend a team mate to one of his former clubs that nearly drove him into early retirement?

idiot...

As far as the comment you quoted, there was nothing in it as far as negativity towards the buy. So yes.

I don't.

Why would he recommend a team mate to one of his former clubs that nearly drove him into early retirement?

idiot...

Oh dear!

Please don't encourage any more pearls of wisdom. Just let it be!

What are you on about? Larsson is ok, nothing more nothing less. I would personally prefer a more exciting player. Fucks sake man.