Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

I love it when people pluck random figures out of thin air to make it sound like they know what they're talking about :laugh:

This past two pages has essentially just been posters quoting random numbers at each other :lol:

I've a feeling this might not happen tbh. Sunderland haven't come in for him which means they must be pretty confident Larsson wants to join up with Bruce again. So he might sit out his contract and fuck off there.

Guest neesy111

I love it when people pluck random figures out of thin air to make it sound like they know what they're talking about :laugh:

This past two pages has essentially just been posters quoting random numbers at each other :lol:

The 72M spent on wages is pure HARD FACT! :lol:

Let's see if he's in their squad tonight. McLeish said they had given permission for him to speak to us, no mention of any other clubs.

The likelyhood is that he will join us.

Birmingham gave permission because they want a fee. Obviously Larsson can walk away for free at the end of the season and join anyone he likes. Seems like he's the one who's turned us down not Brum.

Might have been told that he wouldn't be a starter if every one fit. Would think that is a big issue for him.

That'll be f***ing shocking if its true

They told him that??!

ffs Mike Ashley is a c***!

:dowie: :dowie: :dowie:

:kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Might have been told that he wouldn't be a starter if every one fit. Would think that is a big issue for him.

That's the way it should be like. Barton is our number 1 on the right.

Aye, but its not good transfer policy saying to someone you want to sign, 'You'll be on the bench all the time mind'

Aye, but its not good transfer policy saying to someone you want to sign, 'You'll be on the bench all the time mind'

Obviously I see where you're coming from, but what can you say like? A player would want to know if he get's game time.