Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

He's got some decent pace and skills, can't see us going for him and Larrsson, torn on who'd I'd rather have due to Ziani being 28, but would probably still go for him as I think he'd be the more productive player.

He can play in the centre as well as out right, could see him running with the ball through the middle, maybe still room for Larsson as well?

Did he play against us for Twats?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1343176/Newcastle-listen-offers-Sol-Campbell-Toon-eye-swoop-Wolfsburgs-Karim-Ziani.html

1st January that was posted.

Also, when I posted this: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,71550.msg2707397.html#msg2707397

It was based on a foreign news article and his agent was quoted as saying he definitely wasn't going to be leaving permanently, that he had a great relationship with Wolfsburg (IIRC said he wanted it known that he wasn't leaving in a huff etc) and that he fully intended to return there. :dontknow:

Doesn't his Dad say in the article from France that he wants to go Monaco and anywhere else would just be for the money?

tiote came as he's always been a fan ?

didn't colo's agent say a similar thing ?

I know all that, just saying.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some of the details seem very specific mind for a rumour. Only thing that makes me doubt it is that the article's from Thursday morning and hasn't really been picked up on.

Pardews pressa was on Thursday and he was very bouyant about a new signing being in before Saturday

Some of the details seem very specific mind for a rumour. Only thing that makes me doubt it is that the article's from Thursday morning and hasn't really been picked up on.

Wouldn't be the first time with the English press.

Guest sicko2ndbest

But the German and French press (apart from that Monaco site in the original post) haven't mentioned anything from that article either which is weird.

The German press are probably all over the Dzeko transfer

Anyone with a twitter account get onto the local journos to ask Pardew in the post match pressa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yeah there's 'links' but noone in 2 days has mentioned anything about medicals, 3 and a half year deals, etc which you'd have thought there would be if there was anything in this.

Dosnt that Competition site mention 3 1/2 year deal?

But the German and French press (apart from that Monaco site in the original post) haven't mentioned anything from that article either which is weird.

It's a weird one, I agree. The fact that there's some really specific details being mentioned kinda adds something to it, but I don't know. Never know whats going to happen with this board the way players appear out of the blue.

Told ya. Pardew with money :nope:

The rumors so far make me really doubt him in the transfer market. Ok, he got us Ben Arfa on a permanent deal, but he would be a right retard if not. Hopefully Carr have something to say.

Looked good for Algeria against England that I definitely remember. Quick, tricky sort that looks to take on players. We could do with more of that tbh. Doesn't seem to have worked out at Wolfsburg, but for the price quoted definitely worth the risk.