Avram Grant gone?

geordiemonster

Guest neesy111

Should be interesting to see what O'Neill makes of West Ham. He won't have much money yet they'll be expecting fancy football.

O'neill and fancy football do not mix.

Guest neesy111

O'Niel is a very good manager imo, thankfully we've already beaten them twice this season and won't have to worry about them, they won't get relegated with him in charge.

O'neill good manager :lol:

Spent a fortune at Villa on some very very average players.

Guest rabit71

o'neill always seems to build a good team within a couple of years of being anywhere, and then tries to fill out his squad, but in doing this he always seems to buy shit to average players for stupid money just to sit on his bench.

maybe he buys them for their banter?

West Ham have some decent players and with the right man in charge, shouldn't be struggling.

O'Neill has the reputation of a great motivator and he should get them to safety. He's also a prickly character and I'm not sure how well he'd get on with the West Ham hierarchy long term.

Guest Stephen927

Don't know what else he was expected to do there, their squad is shockingly bad. You know as a Premiership team you need to strengthen when Boa Morte has played 15 league games this season.

Should be interesting to see what O'Neill makes of West Ham. He won't have much money yet they'll be expecting fancy football.

O'neill and fancy football do not mix.

Especially on West Ham's budget. If he's there for any length of time they will probably turn into O'Neill's Leicester MK II

Why the press keep calling him israeli?  Grant is not exactly a foreign surname, he was maybe born in israel , but must have english family.

I think that's not his real name actually.

EDIT: Wikipedia answers

Avraham "Avram" Grant (Hebrew: אברהם "אברם" גרנט‎; born Avraham Granat[1] on 4 May 1955)

He just adapted it to sound more western I guess.

Guest Stephen927

Why the press keep calling him israeli?  Grant is not exactly a foreign surname, he was maybe born in israel , but must have english family.

Avraham Granat, according to Wiki.

Why the press keep calling him israeli?  Grant is not exactly a foreign surname, he was maybe born in israel , but must have english family.

EDIT: Wikipedia answers

Avraham "Avram" Grant (Hebrew: אברהם "אברם" גרנט‎; born Avraham Granat[1] on 4 May 1955)

He just adapted it to sound more western I guess.

Avraham Granat

And he's not had a career outside Israel until he joined Chelski in 2002.

O'Niel is a very good manager imo, thankfully we've already beaten them twice this season and won't have to worry about them, they won't get relegated with him in charge.

O'neill good manager :lol:

Spent a fortune at Villa on some very very average players.

:lol: You really are clueless aren't you.

He's a great motivator, and will no doubt get the West Ham players performing for him.

He's like Keegan though, his heart has to be 100% in it, or things will go wrong, very quickly.