Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Deffo take Best off he has been shit back to the same old Best again.

We were alover them for the first 20 mins they got right back into it but Colo has been superb, great effort from Jonas as always, Jose looks right up for it but the ref looks like he is set to show a red sooner rather than later.

Letting it go for the most but you can just tell he is itching.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I bet we didn't get a free kick for this either.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50821000/jpg/_50821271_011028080-1.jpg

OMG ITS JONAS GUITIERREZ! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quick summary from someone please? Good? Bad?

I'd say we've just shaded it. Both teams have had one genuine should score chance and we're looking dangerous from set pieces, them more so from open play.

Frustrating first half.. Playing badly. Shola should have scored that 2nd minute sitter..

Playing badly?

I thought we played with high intensity and could have gone in front...a draw probably fair

The amount of misplaced passes was unreal, so yeah, I would say that was a bad first half even though we had a few chances and it was probably fairly even..

Got scrappy for the last 10-15mins of the half but before that I thought it was an excellent game.

Worried how easily they're getting in behind, and Guthrie and Williamson both look an accident waiting to happen somewhat. Also I think we're playing too many long balls up to the front men, though it's doing a job so far. We've created some great opportunities and probably should be ahead.

Game could go either way.

Deffo take Best off he has been shit back to the same old Best again.

We were alover them for the first 20 mins they got right back into it but Colo has been superb, great effort from Jonas as always, Jose looks right up for it but the ref looks like he is set to show a red sooner rather than later.

Letting it go for the most but you can just tell he is itching.

Nicely summed up.