Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur Saturday 22nd January 3pm

QBG

So I've never seen defeat, we're always shit when Dave's around and this flatmate always sees wins.

So it could be a win, a draw, or a defeat. Narrows it down like :lol:

What should I bet on?

So I've never seen defeat, we're always shit when Dave's around and this flatmate always sees wins.

What should I bet on?

Game called off due to snow.

What should I bet on?

Game called off due to snow.

Knob.

Guest Loven11

Spurs in Toon - Premier Years:

2008/09: won 2-1 N'Zogbia, Duff

2008/09: lost 1-2 Owen (LC)

2007/08: won 3-1 Martins, Cacapa, Milner

2006/07: won 3-1 Dyer, Martins, Parker

2005/06: won 3-1 Bowyer, Ameobi, Shearer

2004/05: won 1-0 Kluivert (FAC)

2004/05: lost 0-1

2003/04: won 4-0 Shearer 2, Robert 2

2002/03: won 2-1 Speed, Shearer

2001/02: lost 0-2

2000/01: won 2-0 Speed, Cordone

1999/00: won 6-1 Shearer 2, Speed, Dabizas, Ferguson, Dyer (FAC)

1999/00: won 2-1 Glass, Dabizas

1998/99: drew 1-1 Ketsbaia

1997/98: won 1-0 Barton

1996/97: won 7-1 Shearer 2, Ferdinand 2, Lee 2, Albert

1995/96: drew 1-1 Ferdinand

1994/95: drew 3-3 D.Peacock, Gillespie, Beardsley

1993/94: lost 0-1

They haven't got a very good record against us at SJP so I hope that will continue on Saturday.

I agree with Neil that if Carroll is back then I think we'll get something so fingers crossed for his return from injury. Any news on his injury?

If STaylor is fit I would do something unorthodox and play Colo as defensive midfilder.... He is good at the ball read the game well and his pass is second to non why not try?

Harper

Simpson  Willi  Taylor  Enrqiue

Barton  Nolan  Colo  Jonas

Ameobi  Best

Colo actually played more in a DM role for Deportivo. I personally think he's more suited to that position, rather than CB.

If STaylor is fit I would do something unorthodox and play Colo as defensive midfilder.... He is good at the ball read the game well and his pass is second to non why not try?

Harper

Ameobi  Best

Colo actually played more in a DM role for Deportivo. I personally think he's more suited to that position, rather than CB.

No, just no.

He's just put in a World Class peformance the game before, why on earth would you move him to CM where he hasnt played for the last 3 years against a pacey Spurs team?

Harper

Ameobi  Best

No, just no.

He's just put in a World Class peformance the game before, why on earth would you move him to CM where he hasnt played for the last 3 years against a pacey Spurs team?

Who else you gonna stick there? Strong tackler and good passer of the ball. He's wasted in defence IMO.

Harper

Ameobi  Best

No, just no.

Who else you gonna stick there? Strong tackler and good passer of the ball. He's wasted in defence IMO.

How is he wasted when he is our number 1 centre half?

Guthrie will come in id imagine. Maybe Gosling depending on fitness. Leave Colo where he is.

I'd be tempted to play Gosling (obviosly I dont know exactly how fit he is like), even if it's only for 60-70 minutes. Withought seeing a great deal of him i've gleamed he's decent defensively, and although Guthrie was good on Sunday i'm shitting mesel he sticks in another WBA style lazy/cowardly performance.

People have been posting Colo in CM posts since he joined, it's no more likely to happen now than it was then.

Give it up people.

It may have carried the slightest bit of credibility if he wasn't the best central defender the club has had in donkeys years.