John Carver

Guest neesy111

I pulled Mark Douglas on The Chronicles pro-Carver campaign this morning on Twitter.

Whilst I think Mark is a decent writer and doesn't really have an agenda, he's Ryders boss and should be accountable for the bollocks he's written in recent weeks.

Not sure I'll get a reply like but you never know.

Is he Ryder's boss?

Disgusted at the Ronnie Gill's antics. The bollocks over Carver is shocking. These people actually get paid to write this dross. How can thick as mince aggressive little toe rag  Carver with a horrendous record any where he has been and calling fans out to fight only a few months ago be good enough in any way shape or form to manage Newcastle United?

I know expectations have been driven down to an all time low but even so Charver for gods sake? The man should be laughed out of town not given air time

I pulled Mark Douglas on The Chronicles pro-Carver campaign this morning on Twitter.

Whilst I think Mark is a decent writer and doesn't really have an agenda, he's Ryders boss and should be accountable for the bollocks he's written in recent weeks.

You probably will, he had a right snap at me the other week for suggesting they were back in the club's pocket.

You probably will, he had a right snap at me the other week for suggesting they were back in the club's pocket.

He's done similar to others on there for suggesting the same. Me and KI for daring to suggest that they'd given pardew an easy ride and there was no pressure on him until the sack pardew campaign

@MsiDouglas: @mattypnufc No way are we 'campaigning' for Carver. Ran positive pieces about Garde when he was in frame last week. As for point...

@MsiDouglas: @mattypnufc ...about shift since ban lifted: this piece was not exactly glowing! http://t.co/mFJ4yM3nTl

That was all I got.

Replied with saying it's not him but Lee. He didn't reply.

He's done similar to others on there for suggesting the same. Me and KI for daring to suggest that they'd given pardew an easy ride and there was no pressure on him until the sack pardew campaign

@MsiDouglas: @mattypnufc No way are we 'campaigning' for Carver. Ran positive pieces about Garde when he was in frame last week. As for point...

@MsiDouglas: @mattypnufc ...about shift since ban lifted: this piece was not exactly glowing! http://t.co/mFJ4yM3nTl

That was all I got.

Replied with saying it's not him but Lee. He didn't reply.

Probably blocked you :lol:

Guest antz1uk

collymore reckons he's been old by north east journos its carvers until end of season

If that's the case, it's a win win. he'd never manage the job properly, he's too fiery and emotional, be like bomb ready to explode when he gets stick when  it ultimately all falls apart, as long as we can get enuogh results to the end of the season.

on another note it fucks my bets right up and skybet do'nt accept 'interim/caretaker' manager roles  :(

Guest Roger Kint

collymore reckons he's been old by north east journos its carvers until end of season

If that's the case, it's a win win. he'd never manage the job properly, he's too fiery and emotional, be like bomb ready to explode when he gets stick when  it ultimately all falls apart, as long as we can get enuogh results to the end of the season.

on another note it fucks my bets right up and skybet do'nt accept 'interim/caretaker' manager roles  :(

Thought skybet paid out on 10 or more games?