John Carver

Guest neesy111

Gonna be fucking infuriating when he gets the gig full time.

I also wonder how much this sudden 'promotion of youth' to the bench etc has to do with Penfolds statement relating to the required qualities of the next head coach?

He's probably been told to involve the likes of Ameobi, Satka etc in order to soften the blow when he's confirmed in post having already 'understood the requirements of the board in relation to development of youth'.

Fuck knows how they're going to sell the 'free flowing attacking football' or whatever the fuck the line was though.

I have not spoken to one person who wants Carver to get the job even those who I would expect to perhaps be prepared to give him a chance.  That is really unusual as there are always a few who disagree with everyone else.  So I would say 97% is very representive of public opinion.

The only exceptions are his mates and ex players who seem to think he is worthy because he "loves" the club.

I despair at this 'sections of social media' that seems to have creeped into every NCJ Media article.  It's as if they are sneering at that particular cross-section of opinion.

Up to 97% don't want him now on the EC poll :lol:

I dont know any newcastle fans who want Carver, in fact everyone i know who doesn't post on here who is an NUFC fan is pretty angry about the prospect of him getting the job full time.  :lol: :lol:

One more win and we should be safe. That's all i am hoping for before now and the end of the season - 1 solitary win.

With Cisse out, Perez and Cabella benched and Carver's clueless tactics being employed we've got no chance of a top 10 finish so 38 points, end up around 15th-16th and hopefully the tits at the top will see that it doesn't make business sense and is too big a risk to give licky the job full-time.

I still have no doubt, however, that Ashley will insist that the new manager works with our current coaching setup.

I have not spoken to one person who wants Carver to get the job even those who I would expect to perhaps be prepared to give him a chance.  That is really unusual as there are always a few who disagree with everyone else.  So I would say 97% is very representive of public opinion.

The only exceptions are his mates and ex players who seem to think he is worthy because he "loves" the club.

A joint statement from all the supporter groups, fanzines etc that Carver mustn't get the job and that we need a proper manager would be nice. Chronicle wouldn't publish it though obviously, with the risk of being banned.

"A few of the guys had a few composed words after the match. I told one or two players not to say anything because usually it is one or two players who come forward - I wanted it to come from other people.

"The fact people make a point I think is a healthy situation - it can't always come from me, I'm not a dictator.

"We can't go hiding or disappear anywhere. I can't walk around miserable as sin, I have to do something about it.

"The guys had a good two-way conversation and we will review it all on Tuesday."

I've no idea what he's even talking about anymore.

"A few of the guys had a few composed words after the match. I told one or two players not to say anything because usually it is one or two players who come forward - I wanted it to come from other people.

"The fact people make a point I think is a healthy situation - it can't always come from me, I'm not a dictator.

"We can't go hiding or disappear anywhere. I can't walk around miserable as sin, I have to do something about it.

"The guys had a good two-way conversation and we will review it all on Tuesday."

Players taking responsibility amongst themselves about how they have been playing.

had him sussed for ages now- just talks and tries to sound reasonable and intelligent, but doesn't really say anything. Just likes talking- licks his lips at the prospect.

He's running us into the ground at rapid speed, quicker than pardew. Fucking terrible manager or coach. Absolutely disgusting and heartless performances are what I have been witnessing since he took over

They'll give him it anyway, claiming he did as well as he could under difficult circumstances of injuries and suspensions. After all, he's not Harry Houdini! I'm sure you all understand.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-thinks-majority-newcastle-8846664

you think you’re getting somewhere then all of a sudden you could lose your captain for three games – and a defender which we’re not blessed with many of.

So infuriating :lol:

Ryder banging on about needing the following

Centre-half (loaned at the start of the season)

Winger (loaned at the start and then binned mid-way through the season)

Forward (bought shite in summer)

This club.

They'll give him it anyway, claiming he did as well as he could under difficult circumstances of injuries and suspensions. After all, he's not Harry Houdini! I'm sure you all understand.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-thinks-majority-newcastle-8846664

you think you’re getting somewhere then all of a sudden you could lose your captain for three games – and a defender which we’re not blessed with many of.

So infuriating :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/five-burning-issues-newcastle-united-8846656?

3. Has John Carver had enough time to prove he is good enough to win the job?

The fans did not turn on Carver at Goodison Park.

It is not a personal battle between fans and head coach like it was with Alan Pardew but on social media he continues to be a target of frustrated fans.

He has a depleted squad and professional players behaving like inexperienced youngsters - not least his captain.

In his post-game Press conference he said he would continue “until he is told otherwise.”

That’s usually the sign that a change will be around the corner.