John Carver

Guest neesy111

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-vs-newcastle-john-carver-5449061

A win [against Sunderland] would bolster Carver's claim to the top job, but what if a new coach is appointed in the summer? Would he step back down to being an assistant.

His managerial ambitions are strong, but he said: “I have five years left on my assistant manager's eight-year contract, so when this role runs out I can go back to that.

“That is still there, to kick in if I don't get this full time - I have a job if I become assistant again. But I want this job full-time, so I am not thinking about that.

“I am 50 now. I want to be a manager, and this is the right age.

"I will stay here [at Newcastle] unless something remarkable comes up.”

Lol who the f*** is this c*** kidding

Deluded nutter.

Him thinking that he will be here next season, in any capacity, is hardly deluded tbh.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-vs-newcastle-john-carver-5449061

A win [against Sunderland] would bolster Carver's claim to the top job, but what if a new coach is appointed in the summer? Would he step back down to being an assistant.

His managerial ambitions are strong, but he said: “I have five years left on my assistant manager's eight-year contract, so when this role runs out I can go back to that.

“That is still there, to kick in if I don't get this full time - I have a job if I become assistant again. But I want this job full-time, so I am not thinking about that.

“I am 50 now. I want to be a manager, and this is the right age.

"I will stay here [at Newcastle] unless something remarkable comes up.”

Lol who the f*** is this c*** kidding

Deluded nutter.

Him thinking that he will be here next season, in any capacity, is hardly deluded tbh.

Agree - was referring to him thinking he could get a "remarkable" job elsewhere.

Guest YonderStar

Carver just been on saying the last few results against the scum have not been good enough,..why's he telling us that? we facking know  :tickedoff:

He's got the job and he knows it.

Doesn't sound like it to me, keeps banging on about going back to an assistant recently.

Hasn't really said anything wrong in that article to be fair.

bloke who knew he had it wouldn't be spending his publicity time begging for the job, i'm not convinced, i think he's fucking desperate and the latest shit about having 5 years left on his coaching contract backs it up

Carver just been on saying the last few results against the scum have not been good enough,..why's he telling us that? we facking know  :tickedoff:

He's also said today that no team of his will lack passion in the derby. Presumably he was at home during the preparations for the last 4 of them.

What the fuck could that theoretically even be? :lol:

A win would help Carver’s cause in his dream to become the club’s permanent head coach, although he is also tarnished by his close association and friendship with Pardew.

“I’d like to think some of the stuff I’ve done is already on the way to making me [permanent head coach],” said Carver. “But in the eyes of the fans, if you win a derby game, it’s massive. I’m not saying everything else is forgotten, but it certainly helps your case.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11514670/I-wanted-to-attack-Paolo-Di-Canio-when-he-did-his-knee-slide-against-us-admits-Newcastle-manager-John-Carver.html

“Listen, if I come off and it’s not been a football match, but we win 1-0, I’ll be delighted with that.

“We had a good football match last week and got nothing for it. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting the win.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-brands-newcastles-recent-8979784?

:lol:

Such a shit mentality. Shit coach.